Friday, March 30, 2012

We Not Naughty 孩子不坏 (2012)



We Not Naughty 孩子不坏 movie is actually launch at Singapore around Chinese New Year period, which is 2-3 months ago. I'm in Malaysia, I didn't realize there is such movie exist in Singapore! The best thing about this movie is this little kid that place right middle of this poster, the way he talk seriously gonna make the parent inside this movie going to make them burst out anger, as in asking too much question in one whole lot of topic. This movie is directed by Jack Neo 梁智强.

Daniel Chan 陈晓东 as the teacher who's teaching in college. I was very surprising about Daniel Chan would take part in this movie and corporate with Jack Neo. In this movie, he is trying to help his students problem and also to make sure that he is not looking down on anyone of them.

Shawn Lee as Wei Jie and Joshua Ang as Damien, I cant recognize them actually. But when Shawn showing is crying expression, it immediate remind me about his kid time when he act in "I am not Stupid" & "I am not Stupid 2". In this movie, Damien mother is very busy in her career and she is very famous TV Host, when his mother don't have time to take care of him, his attitude become very bad and become one of the runner of loan shark. Wei Jie is kind of bad boy and always got scold by his mum and dad, he also start becoming bad once he lost his support from mum and dad, both of them slowly realize that how important is family is in this movie.

Cherry Hsia 夏如芝 as Teacher wife in this movie, she is kind of funny and dumb. Picture above is the scene that she grab the remote control from her husband and playing it like a boss. Cherry Hsia herself is from Taiwan (at first I thought she if from China, fail me), maybe the way that she talk, it make me think it the other way.

Overall, I don't think that there is any extra ordinary spoiler in my post. Most of the funny, sad and touching part I didn't really expose it out. If you watch this movie, remember try to memorize the little kid script. I tell you, it is dam hard to remember and very funny! There is some part of the scene is too much and telling you that how horrible is social network if you miss use social network. I think my rating would be 6.5/10, it is worth to watch it and it is dam funny! Yes! The Kid is Funny! In Malaysia, this movie will be out on 5th April 2012, enjoy!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

Thanks to: MM2 Entertainment

14 comments:

  1. If I am not mistaken they used to act in I am not stupid when they were young aye? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Daniel Chan... it is! I think the selection actress for his wife a bit fail. She doesn't look like a bit Malaysian since the father is in Malaysia so I assumed the character she's in supposed to be Malaysia born. Anyway, storyline was good and the loan shark people were damn funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched all series of I'm Not Stupid & I love it! I enjoy the mix of languages in Jack Neo's movies but I'm not sure how other non-S'poreans feel or how much they understand. Glad u like it too. I wanna watch this too, gonna get hubby to get it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I can still catch it when I'm back in KL! Isn't Daniel Chan from Taiwan? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, he's from hong kong, china and he's a real good singer, simply extraordinary in singing! If only you've sense for good music, you sure would love his great works! You'd find out a lot more about him if you're interested at his sina weibo at http://weibo.cn/u/1736105723, which is where he's currently basing in with his latest status updates of any kind!

      Delete
    2. 《Hilda Milda™ Mar 29, 2012 10:26 PM》Nope, Daniel Chan's from hong kong, china and he's a real good singer, simply extraordinary in singing! If only you've sense for good music, you sure would love his great works! You'd find out a lot more about him if you're interested at his sina weibo at http://weibo.cn/u/1736105723, which is where he's currently basing in with his latest status updates of any kind!

      I'm eagerly expecting this movie as Daniel's performance in it has been very well rated indeed, he's earned praises of every audience gone to the movie I believe!

      Delete
  5. The best actresses and actors are the one that has experience - Joshua, Daniel & Shawn. Others looked odd when they act.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Singapore movies because the scripts are usually very real and close to our daily encounters, don't you think so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubb isn't a fan of this type of comedy so I think I'll wait for DVD...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah.. another movie again!! you've been watching movie so frequently recently hor?? so nice..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm, singaporean movie and from Jack Neo also ah.. not interested to watch at all lor sorry~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved the movie for its good morale and reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. its a good movie. won;t say the best for cinematography and all but its story with a good morale. a reminder to many families (and individuals too).

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!