Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Appriciate



Picture above show that how cheerful I am while taking photo with Lorax (Mascot), actually I wasn't really good right now due to some unknown incident happen to me. Oh well, this photo taken on last week at Premier Screening of Dr. Seuss' The Lorax. The very first time that I hold a Mascot hand when I was kid, location in Pudu Plaza and it is Christmas! I remember I greeted Santa hand and I don't remember he give me anything at all. The moment I greet Lorax, the feelings is back to kid time when Santa greet me. Totally appreciate it and I greet Lorax hand for more than 1 second LOL! And it is sadly remind me that I need to tell someone about this: "Appreciate each and every friendship you got."

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: No worries, I am still alive and no one would ever appreciate me.

17 comments:

  1. I appreciate you... commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, what happened?
    Hopefully things are alright now for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*

    holding the mascot's hands must have made you feel like a kid again eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I am just become kid and roaring around lol

      Delete
  4. wakakakaka, adik-beradik with lorax huh?? so nice you got the chance to take photo with the mascot.. i haven't even got chance to watch the movie, haven't even shown publicly in cinema either!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's happening bro?? looks like recently got lots of things that makes you unhappy woh.. whatever it is, hope it's all over and you see a clear blue sky.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, of course i also appreciate you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look so cute and nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How come you still make me wait for author's approval?? LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dr. Seuss was my comics friend when I was small. Now I got emo and sentimental after seeing the mascot. Time really flies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling good and okay now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorax... remind me of Digi yellow man, with lots of fur..... lol!

    Em, how come so emo? Cheer up!
    Btw I'm thankful to know you through blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How come no one appreciates you? Sure there is someone who appreciate you lah! Don't get too upset! Oh, posing with the Lorax mascot! Haha! I don't really like this mascot actually LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Btw, is your title post wrong spelling or is it a word I do not know? : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm, y u no believe i'm your friend and appreciate you? ><

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eh so cute la this Lorax mascot, so fluffy and fat, I like! I lso took pics with Lorax but not the mascot, cut out only.. meow!!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!