Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why Receipt Is Very Important?



Before I explain the title I posted above, I would like to tell you some story. About my bad experience handling some customer in this 5 years of working life. I own a printing shop located a Taman Sentosa Klang, and basically I am very busy on my working hour timing.

The problem start from very basic problem, which is customer didn't like to bring their own receipt when come to my shop for goods collecting. Lets say the goods is RM 70, and customer only pay RM 20 or RM 30, I will state at the receipt above. So next time, customer need to show me the receipt when they collect the goods. [Story] The problem start here with she order the goods on November 2011, and she come to my office today February 2012 for collecting the goods. This is very simple, all she need to do is show me the receipt and I can give her the goods, but she didn't and she insist that she pay me RM 50 and she only need to pay another RM 20 for her goods. You know why she didn't bring her receipt? Because she say she move her house and her receipt lost or something. Guys and girls, you know my receipt already send to my account department for calculating the account of company and you want me to grab from account department? Can! But you need to wait very long for me to do that. And she can't wait and my dad give some explanation with a poker face and slow raging system with it, my dad talking style and method is unacceptable for her and she insist my dad YELLING at her LOL! The next moment she gone crazy and yelling at my dad and I can't hold myself and shouted at her "FUCK OFF!". My thought that she attempt to cheat me and I think she really need to bring the receipt for collecting good, if her receipt lost, it is her OWN PROBLEM! I am Serious here, as in for REAL!

The next time she step into my office, I going to film all about her and upload on Facebook or Youtube. I won't give any chance because Indian who stay in Taman Sentosa Klang somehow got some super power with them such as summon gangster or something. There is nothing to do with racial problem, because every human did the same thing and she is a special case for me.

I know story above is complicated and Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: I hate Gangster and Malaysia Politician, because they are all the same! I wish them BURN! (70% of my elder say that, sue them, don't sue me!)

29 comments:

  1. It's true, customer always give many stupid reasons. But I think the best solution would be switch to use software bah. Easier to manage and can search back if anything happen :D CHILL LAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha need to invest money and need to do all the work > . <! ok ok I chilling

      Delete
  2. relax bro, don't you have a system where you could check back your own receipt with the date to double confirm on what she says. Normally receipts will have 2 copies right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes have 2 copies. And the problem is she cannot wait ok . . . :/ impatience b****

      Delete
  3. haiz... a business always has problem one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, my place is like a Gangster Paradise, the thing is customer / client fault, they don't admit the mistake.

      Delete
  4. i'm feeling you and i know how that feels Kian Fai , i'm facing this too , every single day.besides 'cheating' and 'making use of chances' they think they are the only customer that exists.once i had hard time finding customer's items because there were no reference number.he shouted at shopfront that i took 1 year to look for it.duhh no receipt , how do you expect me to know what/how your items looked like?! i have other hundreds of orders too ya know?! then another one placing order for the second time , already say i'm your existing regular customer . can deliver to my house for free ah ? -_-"

    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been seen some complaint on your twitter last time. Sad to hear that. Sometimes image is very important, Client look at our face, the thought they can bully us like that -.-!

      Delete
  5. Oh this is frustrating! Pity you..
    I always believe receipts are important in all business! Sometimes customers need to be understanding too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I think my this client, she think that the goods is not important at all or what > . <

      Delete
  6. wo wo wo.. that's her problem, not yours.. if she got the problem with that, then get the fuck off.. ha ha ha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah, you know, she got drop curse and swearing when leaving, that is the main reason I say Fuck Off lol

      Delete
  7. hmmmm, of course that receipt is very important if you want to collect the things.. without that, then you have the rights not to honour the collection..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah, which means she thinks that her goods was not important at all! wtf -.-

      Delete
  8. i think you have done the right thing (of course i mean how you handle the case professionally at the beginning lah).. no receipt no talk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! The major reason I didn't posted above, because she curse my dad, thats why I stand up and scold her!

      Delete
  9. furthermore ordered in november 2011 but only come to collect in february 2012?? maybe you have to set a policy that, if goods are not collected within 3 months, the transaction will be void..

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm always very kiasu and want to collect my things soonest possible!! somemore i keep my receipt in a good condition with me, so never have this kind of problems before.. don't trouble people also lah correct??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Customer is always right, yeah right.... ppl always misuse this phrase. Totally got your frustration.

    It's common sense that when you want to collect your goods, you need proof (receipt)! When you want to exchange your goods, you need proof (receipt again)! Receipt is important, period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that you got period :X

      Yeah Is to proof that either she got pay or not.

      Delete
  12. bring your receipt or just wait patiently for confirmation, is that f* hard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For her, I believe she is hard and lot of stress fall on her (my ass). LOL

      Delete
  13. receipt is indeed very important... and you should not dispose it unless the transaction (including the warranty or something related) is done... Taking care or keeping it is the responsibility of the buyer...

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!