Friday, February 24, 2012

Travel? Maybe . . .



Picture above is Arizona Grand Canyon.
Why I post this picture? Because I had this dream last night that travel with jet plane, then pass by grand canyon for unknown reason. It is miserable for me but at the end is exciting because we reach at the safety point. When I was awake, I feel like travel to grand canyon and have a look of it, although I know it is a very dry place. Thanks to Internet and Google, to prove me wrong that grand canyon isn't a dry place or what, there is a river with greens, it is a sign for birth of nature and earth is starting become reversal growth. (Which reminds me of World of Warcraft Cataclysm, check out my game blog for more information.) One day, I will travel here and have a look, hope that time I still young and not a old man.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: There is nothing to hide, tell me face to face if I do anything wrong to you.

14 comments:

  1. go makan makan around the world! :D that's a superb enjoyment

    Latest: Lovely Taste at 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love travelling dreams. they motivate me to work harder for my next trip:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, don't forget to tell me if you are going.. we going together.. ^_^.v.. #bromance

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, such an interesting dream huh?? and first of all, why miserable at the beginning leh ah boy?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyway, at least it became exciting you enjoyed the grand canyon at last.. hahaha!! we go for the result and not the process right?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuyoh, so you are going to the US!! well, grand canyon is a very big place, maybe just part of it is dry and part of it is like luscious green?? i don't know, my geo very bad one lah..

    ReplyDelete
  7. errr, what wrong have you done?? nothing to hide really, hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always dream first before starting my plan(s) to travel. I took it as a sign it's time to travel. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah~ a sign for you to start booking your ticket and packing luggage :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dreams are quite amazing, right?
    I also have similar dreams, but not Grand Cranyon.. Hehe ;)
    Have a nice weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  11. after watching 127 Hours, no thanks lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should travel to the Grand Canyon while you are still young! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a good dream you had!!!


    I drove hundreds of miles from Los Angeles and visited Grand Canyon during my student days in US. I swore that it was the nicest place on earth and I thanked heavens for blessing my trip.It was even better than Niagara Falls.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!