Monday, February 20, 2012

Problem?



Problem? Yes I got so many problems right now, bury myself with many match of games about Heroes of Newerth. Wherever I go, there is a problem, people think I got "Attitude" on gaming. I only give a whine about "I am not going to waste time, so I'm going to SOLO Matches by myself until your line (connection) get fixed, if next time you all go FTZ Asia Cafe, please call me la.", then one of my friend name start with initial "D" bomb me with "I won't waste my credit and call you out for games, you should call us." My reaction was like WTF? You got problem with me? I am very fine with this man! And FUCK YOU! Who you think you are? LOL Please imagine when you are on losing streak around 5 matches ++? What is your reaction when you see this kind of comment.

To be frankly over here, everyone is complaining each other about "ATTITUDE" even on games. I feel like choking on the mid air when no on play games with me, maybe I got some problem with my Attitude because I am kind of "Leadership" type of Fighter.

I am going to buy this Alt-Avatar anyways, a supreme Support and Tank hero in Heroes of Newerth. I am bury my emotional feelings into this game 4eva.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: Remember the Barbie Promise? I think you won't care about it anymore. Because only a fool like me would love to wait for it. I sucks and I know it.

11 comments:

  1. relax and take a deep breath bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool down bro!! relax and take a deep breath, 呼~~~吸~~~呼~~~吸~~~呼~~~吸~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i don't really understand your post here lah, because i am not a game person lah.. unlike you can play from 5pm till 5am, salute!! taht's why i find it tough to understand your "game jargons" there leh~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. so don't tell me all your problem you have been facing few days ago that make you so unhappy are all games related huh?? @_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. errr, ok ok, what else shall i say again?? oh wow, nice avatar!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. chilllllllllllllll..........*breath in, breath out*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm.... I game too but these days mostly on FB games. Must chk with my son to see if he's familiar with this. Edmund, u've an award waiting for u @ Shirley's Luxury Haven! Love, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh, I don't know this game.. long time no play Online Game dy... last time, years ago was Ragnarok.. ha ha ha.. Bout Attitude in gaming.. I don't really give a fuck about it.. I play game and all I know is 1hit=die.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have no idea what this is about lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey better play lesser. They will give you high blood pressure and violence in your brains! Why don't you play Sudoku instead?? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!