Monday, February 13, 2012

KFC! Whatsup?



KFC, one of the food that existed in my life since that day I born. Picture above is to show that me and my friend went to KFC last Saturday night at SS15 Subang Jaya, that branch got some weird smell at the ground floor and SS15 Subang Jaya is famous with Rats and Cockroaches, which means it is a pest wonderland. In this case, I would like to blame MPSJ for not doing the cleaning job in SS15, and I can see Rats hooping around on 3am at the morning at the backstreet (near Maybank).

Ok, I should stop mumbling about SS15 cleanliness and back to the main purpose about blogging this KFC topic. Many people especially on Facebook or Social Medial Tool aware that there is a video that KFC worker heat up and give a bash to a customer, I think that I feel so sorry for the customer because he waited a fried chicken for almost 1 hour and the result is a bash from the worker. I have no right to comment anything about this KFC issue because I wasn't at the scene, and I am not sure what is the real story behind too.

Here comes the most common sense from my advice, if KFC got no more Fried Chicken and you need to wait for it, you can wait for 10 - 20minutes. If the Chickens didn't send to your tables, you can walk to the counter and ask from the Cashier with a nice attitude with a smile. For me, I won't wait for a Fried Chicken for almost 1 hour and I would not waste my time for it, I shall act it as donation to KFC or I make a complain to KFC via email or send a "love letter" to their HQ Office.

Another tips for you all, I would never went to i-City for any Restaurant, because all the Restaurant would cost like a bomb, you will saw Poker Face, you will get late drinks/foods from your order, and traffic jam issue on night time.

Overall I think KFC serve good food, although the food taste is different from 10years ago, but still . . . Finger Licking Good! When Human and Human start provoking each other, of course the other person will mad and bash you! So did the victim taunt the worker? Who knows?

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

37 comments:

  1. lol.. i had kfc just now also :) nom nmom nom.. but in jusco au2 ampang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having KFC once in a while is good, 1 month or 2 months 1 time is ok la lol :P dun eat too much k?

      Delete
  2. Actually I like KFC, but why do they always have so much bad news going on?? Haih...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so sure about it, anyways lets pray our own and to our Malaysian Citizen become humble and peaceful :)

      Delete
  3. Yap, I read about it too. Crazy people! I like KFC too, it's finger-licking good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Finger-licking good is like our signature slogan in out brain hehe!

      Delete
  4. yee..rats. lately alot of complaints about kfc services and their poor hygiene, made me scare of kfc d. but i still like kfc. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like KFC too! Once a month perhaps :D

      Delete
  5. actually come to think of it, it's individual case lah, but i really don't think i want to comment much on this incident!! already too much flooding in facebook~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is individual case. Well although I know part of it but still it is unfair that the Malay worker act so weird on the newspaper today -.-!

      Delete
  6. anyway, you still go to KFC and many people still go to KFC, i don't see there's much impact on the business also..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I go . . . still got people makan too! :) It won't be easy to get crushed unless KFC killed some people which is killing it for no reason or for fun . . .

      Delete
  7. somemore malaysians are always very forgetful one lah.. maybe two weeks ago say want to ban KFC, but two weeks later forgotten about the incident and you see them happily enjoying the fried chicken inside KFC~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la! Where got we Malaysian so forgetful 1 LOL! People with Scorpio sign will remember the revenge forever de! XD

      Delete
  8. anyway, waited for 1 hours in the queue for the chicken?? that will be impossible for me to do, i guess if not fainted there as a matter of hunger, sure i've already gone elsewhere having my nice meal already lah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Nearest KFC sure got lot of Restaurant which is more competitive and tasty, but i-City was hopeless la . . . *SAD*

      Delete
  9. i found it amusing to wait so long for kfc. the longest wait for me was 10 minutes when we did a take away for 50 sets. an hour seems obscene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 minutes for 50 sets was very fast alright :)

      Delete
  10. certainly! agreed with your opinion! sometimes people are just too overreacted.
    and yes, KFC still serves the best fried chicken! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! i still love KFC cheesy wedges! =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't eat KFC for a month liao.. The issue was being misuse by some party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, go eat some KFC and you sure know what to do right? :P

      Delete
  13. They bought the deal which included KFC meal. I think they just didn't want to waste the money, like all the rest of the customers waiting there.

    I hate it when this became a racial issue because it's totally unrelated and stupid.

    I still go to KFC anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so unrelated to Politic unless "racial issue" or something. This is bad :(

      Delete
  14. Ppl still makan KFC. I just went there that day -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U went to your nearest KFC outlet or i-City KFC outlet? XD

      Delete
  15. Yea some KFC have weird smell too! Luckily I'm not that big a fan so the news didn't really affect me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U mean the chicken got weird smell? I mention the KFC I went the environment got weird smell :P

      And still, people go there, tar pao or go upstairs and eat XD (2floor KFC)

      Delete
  16. Well I work for KFC before and in my opinion, both of them is the main problem.. but the other pegi provoke2 lagi pakai racist punya isu.. damn bangang.. orang gaduh, peduli la.. at least we all can makan2 with peace and have the KFC as usual.. I Like.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so when we going to have KFC? :P come subang la bro! rempit sini XD

      Delete
  17. At the end of the day, KFC should apologize to their customers, nobody wants to go into a restaurant and be bombarded by workers. Who provoke who lain cerita, it is the image of KFC that is tarnished due to this incident. Faster say sorry KFC! Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KFC got person in charge say sorry already LOL! too bad :/

      Delete
  18. Still eat at KFC, but KFC when I was small was better than now. Last time, it was a real treat to eat at KFC.

    Actually, I am missing tasty Japan's KFC chicken. Not hard and dry like ours. xD

    And yeah, if have to wait more than 30min max, I would've cancel my order and walk out. Anyway, all those people willing to wait because they had vouchers that they are redeeming last minute, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they have the voucher, but it is last minute? lol too bad for them then hehe :)

      the KFC in worldwide got heck lots of different taste lo :/

      Delete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!