Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Descendants (2011)



The Descendants, story tells that a busy husband force to take care his daughters when his wife coma in the hospital. [Spoiler] I feel like post some little spoiler over here, Matt King is a very rich man in Hawaii and he is the leader for the land Foundation in Hawaii. At these busy moment, his wife caught into accident due to head hit by something while she is doing sea skateboards. Thanks for the invite from Nuffnang! Appreciate it!

Shailene Woodland as Alexandra King, and George Clooney as Matt King. I think this movie is excellent when both of them act together, as a Father and Daughter, Emotional and Happy combination (in my mind). When a Father is having trouble, Daughter will jump out and assist her Father as much as she can. As the saying goes "女儿是爸爸前世的情人", if you get what I mean.

Do you remember I posted something on Facebook, participate this movie ticket contest? The question is "what you would do if you found out that your partner was cheating on you", and the question is a SPOILER TOO! LOL! [Spoiler] So . . . The picture above is showing that they are having a journey to look for this man, who have a affair with his wife.

Overall I think this movie is good, very dramatic and the expression of the lady when she was crying, it does make me feel like crying too! Rating would be 8/10, it is a good movie. The reason they rate this movie as 18 y/o++ is because this movie got too many "Fxck" words and some sentences would have bad influence to the audience.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: If you are not ready for Farewell, then you are not ready how to begin with it.

26 comments:

  1. huhu dun cry leh...the movie really that good???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah not really cry la ok, yes this is a good movie :)

      Delete
  2. oh, i've heard about this movie, because George Clooney won himself an award for his role in the movie.. hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes George Clooney won award, but is this movie meh? LOL

      Delete
  3. so good, got invited by nuffnang for free movie again!! how come you always got the chance one ah?? so 羨慕~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where got again? LOL last few times I got from ChurpChurp loo

      Delete
  4. i think this is a nice movie leh, 女儿是爸爸前世的情人!! wow, this line is already attractive enough to me, so complicated sure got a lot of good acting required..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, In this movie, his daughter dam support her daddy 1 LOL

      Delete
  5. wah, today so hardworking one?? two posts in a day woh~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Movie is like a hot cakes, must faster post out and sell it like a boss! :D

      Delete
  6. nice to catch you tonight bro.. XD nice writeup.

    ps: help with my name card ya.. wahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to see u too! Will settle ur namecard and send u a sample on tomorrow noon :)

      Delete
  7. glad that you're finally giving good ratings to a movie that deserves it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, haiyah u say me macam previous movie review I didnt give nice rating saje XD

      Delete
  8. Haha ~ This movie got that sad that caused you feel like crying? Pat Pat ~ =P
    Such a good rating here that attracted me to watch soon. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like tearing ok! Very touching XD

      Delete
  9. wow.. I'll sure love this movie.. :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh~ i thought the wife will awake. =X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this movie has a lot of talking..... Sadly, I'm not good at digesting words. Maybe will skip this one :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah you can read subtitle mah if you cant digest it :)

      Delete
  12. loved the movie. quite a bit of talking but it was good. the humour and all with the music was very enjoyable. hubster and i both rated it 8/10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! Yah abit of talking with those interesting conversation. :)

      Delete
  13. i included it into my watch list... not a big fan of George Clooney but the story itself is somehow inviting to me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must watch this movie! I am a movie fan who carries a GSC bank card!!! That shows how crazy I am. I have been busy for months since my parents migrated to KL.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!