Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beauty and the Beast (3D) (2012)



After more than 20years+ ago, Finally Beauty and the Beast is back on the Cinema Screen! I would like to Thanks Choulyin for the movie ticket and this movie I really enjoy it. For me, I love classic such as music, movie, drama and more! 3D effect for this movie is good and the pattern stands up really well, the bad thing about this movie is: middle part of the movie don't really have 3D effect at all and it is kind of normal. Movie modified such as "Slightly Fast Forward Storyline" and "Some Special Scene added". 

Belle, voice by Paige O'Hara. Same voice actress as almost 20years ago, the voice is truly nice and the singing method is almost same as last time. I realize something at the ending part, her prince is a long hair guy and it does looks like Michael Jackson for me! LOL!

Overall I think this movie was not bad with the 3D effect, one of my friend mention that TGV IMAX is much more better with 3D movie. If Beauty and the Beast is available at TGV IMAX, you guys better go and watch it and taste the awesome effect from this movie. Rating? 7+/10, I watch this on my childhood, couldn't understand any single word, just staring at the TV and watch the cartoon jumping here and there, now I understand what is the meaning they singing in this movie, so I think this would be very fun.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

26 comments:

  1. the song of this movie is really great.. I mean full of meaning.. but yeah, watching it 20 years ago, same as you, just staring em.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha *high 5* and yes! I love the singing and follow the movie story and emotion too! :D

      Delete
  2. definitely this is a classic!! i think everyone must have heard the story or watch the cartoon (regardless which version) when they are a kid (and regardless how many years ago).. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i think with this Disney version, another classic is the theme song sang by Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson!! oh my, this is really classic and i love this song so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got the song downloaded in your PC now? :P

      Delete
  4. errrr but i think i may not be watching the 3D version lah.. it's like purely reproduce that to catch the 3D bandwagon only.. just let the classic moments of watching this 20 years back stays in my heart lor~~ haha!! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you can download it by yourself or buy a vcd if got :P

      Delete
  5. but since you can watch it for free, then why not?? correct?? hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if got chance I would buy 1 more pair of tix and watch with GF (if got GF only say la) LOL! XD

      Delete
  6. storyline ok.. but the 3D so so only :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, Kian Fai!

    Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite fairy tales. Watched it 20 years ago and still loving it.

    The prince looks like MJ??? LOL! I think he's much more handsome, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Young time punya MJ is dam handsome okays :) (before the nose thing become ugly)

      Delete
  8. This was one of my favourite movie. When I first watched it, I was in Form 4! Aiyah, sudah tua already, it come out again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow it is your Form 4! hahaha that time I was jumping around inside the house XD (still kid)

      Delete
    2. Wah~ you so young ah? Jeles. ;p

      Delete
  9. I kinda agree with you. He looks a bit like MJ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. shyt, i forgot to mention about the Tangled short film

    ReplyDelete
  11. hoho this is my another childhood cartoon when I'm a kid :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another? I know right, got Snow White, Jungle Book, Cinderella and more :D

      Delete
  12. one of the most iconic Disney films... it is truly magical and i don't mind watching it again even my age is quite inappropriate for it... it brings too much childhood memories to me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiaг with then you can ωrіte or else it is
    difficult tο write.
    Stop by my web site : pay day loans

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!