Monday, January 16, 2012

豪大大雞排 Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken



Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken open in Subang Jaya SS15 last year December 2011, wanted to try it because I wonder what's so special about this Fried Chicken.

Once you walk into this Restaurant, you will saw this big signboard with the pricing too. The environment of this shop was very cool, got few nice wide and cozy sofa seat in there. Basically there is A to E Combo, and A is the main combo for everything in Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken.

You need to wait roughly around 10minutes for the Fried Chicken, so please prepare yourself while waiting it!
When I receive my food, I was so surprise that the size of the Large Fried Chicken was bigger than my palm!

Overall the food was fresh and the taste is alright for me, but I think LFC is still the best in my tongue. Not to forget to mention that when you Foursquare into this place, you will saw a little complain at the tip section, because the taste of Malaysia Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken is different taste than Taiwan Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken.

Address: 57, JALAN SS15/8A, SUBANG JAYA,SELANGOR D.E., MALAYSIA. (Previous Shop is Tin Bun Gor Gor)
Facebook Fanpage: Here.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

3 comments:

  1. Wah bigger than ur palm! It sure looks crispy though, wouldn't mind trying if halal of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno is halal or not lol, and not crispy enough when I tried on that day :/

      Delete
  2. come n try the original 1 in taiwan lah! wakakkaa...

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!