Monday, January 9, 2012

Hennessy NYX Launch Party in Vertigo, The Gardens



Hennessy NYX Launch Party is happening in Mid Valley and the secret location is at Vertigo, The Gardens. The night view from Vertigo is very nice and definitely it is one of the place that must go in KL, but my advise is better go to Vertigo on the weekday. Basically this post I will cramp many of the picture into one picture, because got too many picture already!

At first I register myself at Mid Valley Hennessy Booth, location at East side and near to Coffee Bean and Secret Recipe, the crowd is getting more while the time is getting late. This Hennessy Booth will open until 10th January 2011, and there are selling Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX too.

I enter the Hennessy Party around 9pm, the crowd was so crazy. Picture above got some group photo of us and some picture of the crowd! There is DJ Blink in the house and bringing up the hype to the peak! And I am standing really close to DJ Blink yo! LOL!

Group photo taken from Creative Visual Studio (their Facebook & Twitter).
I know most of them from this photo, and it is fun that party and gather up in the same place together. Can spot me? Overall I think it is cool, as long as can gather up and have fun together with friends, I'm satisfied!

Some other photo is taken from Hennessy Malaysia Facebook Fan page, you can like their page and get more information about it!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!