Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gift from [SK] sk0617.blogspot.com



(This post is dedicate to one of my friend [SK] which is on the blogsphere, basically his blog is pretty simple and every month got different layout and surprise.)
First of all, I would like to show my gratitude and my appreciation to [SK], receive this CD from him was making me smile because the envelop was very very common til I un-warp the whole envelop, there is a CD album, album cover is printed and also CD sticker is printed too!

Show I am so touched and smile . . . I shall say this . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[SK] Thank you very much and Girls! If you looking for a neat guys! Please go and tackle him! LOL, I am not sure he is available or not! If you guys don't believe what I say from above which is every month his blog got different layout, try to visit his blog frequent and see what happen on the February this year! LOL!

Inside the CD got Queen, Pitbull, Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga songs! I am so thankful with it once again, Thanks alot [SK]!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!