Wednesday, January 25, 2012

AH BENG THE MOVIE : THREE WISHES 《阿炳 : 心想事成》 (2012)



First of all I would like to wish Happy Chinese New Year to all of you! Today was third day of Chinese New Year and I am glad that I able to update some blogpost and share with you all right now! Was pretty busy and having fun on Chinese New Year, I hope that you all got the same with me too! Second day of Chinese New Year, I was watching movie with my friends in Tropicana City Mall, it is very hard to get ticket in Chinese New Year season, Thanks to my friend that she was able to book it online.

First time watching Gan Jiang Han and Jack Lim in this movie, it makes me think that this is one of the weirdest combination. But if you watch this movie right from beginning, you will able to understand the whole story line about this movie. And I didn't know that Gan Jiang Han got nice body shape! Because it my mind and image that Gan Jiang Han is a nerd and a very gentlemen person. Jack Lim still as funny as usual, personally I support him not because he is some radio station DJ hehe!

This movie was cool for me, just that there is too many advertise sponsored brand in this movie, example: Nippon, Proton, Insurance and etc. This is abit too much and not necessary to do it. My rating would be 6.5/10 and it is a fine movie, that's it.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: Limited Image for this movie on internet. Hope you guys don't mind about my short post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!