Monday, December 19, 2011

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)



Mission: Impossible by Tom Cruise seriously make me so excited, I started scream to my friend and say "COME! Lets watch Mission: Impossible!", well there is not other choices because I already watch Puss in Boots and Petaling Street Warriors. For my advice, you better hoop early and watch this movie right at the beginning moment, so you will understand about this movie story (because many people like to go late into cinema to avoid the trailer and advertisement).

Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt, since First Mission: Impossible until current years Fourth Mission: Impossible, it is more than 10years. Tom Cruise definitely looks awesome and fresh on the big screen and many fans await for this movie! He spend his time in jail because of previous mission error or something (I am not so sure about it because I didn't watch Mission Impossible since First film until the Third film).

Paula Patton as Jane, she may looks normal over the picture above, but when she disguise and try to seduce Brij Nath was very hot. She also know martial art, that's why guy don't simply mess with girls now a days.

Simon Pegg as Benji, he also appears in Mission: Impossible 3 too. He mostly working on computers and hacking systems, so I think he is Intel type of the Agent. He also work for the devices and the spy gadget too (maybe). Conclusion: He is one of the most important character in this movie.

Jeremy Renner as Brandt, he is one of the Agent too. Too much secret spoiler from him, you guys can review him from the movie.

Michael Nyqvist as Hendriks, he is the big bad ass in this movie. Previous Mission: Impossible 3 was talking about Arms dealer right? This time is worst than Arms dealer, I think movie trailer got mention about it.

Overall this movie is a must watch for this month, especially right now is holiday season! This movie I rate 7.5/10, the best thing of this movie is action and show off the luxurious style of living in India, although I think it was surreal especially comes to BMW sport cars and the mission they participated, the bad thing is I think this is is too fake when they end the mission. As the title mentioned, Mission: Impossible, seriously it is Impossible, but the team of Agent Hunt make it through! I think the movie title name shall be Miracle something? LOL!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!