Monday, November 14, 2011

What would Puss in Boots do?



Hello readers, it time for the Puss in Boots! Oh wait this is just a contest by Nuffnang, the link is over here! If you want to take part, do it now! Because the contest end real soon!

The Question is "Tell us how you will defeat the bad guys if you were Puss and Kitty Softpaws."

So the meaning is if I am Puss, how am I defeat the bad guys right? So I am the FAT Version of PUSS!

Remember this Puss in the Fat Version? Instead of fencing, I can fall down from the 2nd floor and slam on the bad guys! The Fat version of my is probably 90kg . . . so can I body slam them from 2nd floor?

If I were losing the battle to the bad guys, I can show them my pretty eye and let them pity me. Then they will off guard and I will give them my surprise kitty paw Strike! Hai! Yah!

So if you think that My Version of Puss cannot do anything if Puss was fat, you guys are wrong. I can disguise myself into Cut Little Cat and become spy or whatever character! As long as the bad guys didn't realize it was me, then everything it is fine!

Well I hope I can win this! With my Fat version of Puss! HAI! YAH!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai!

** P.S.: Thanks for the Wish Readers! I won the ticket!! :D **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!