Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Buddhist Pastor Ordination at Kechara House



Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, is a same human like us. He is teaching Dharma, and his speech is very famous on youtube. Thanks to Nuffnang, I got chance to meet one of the great man on the earth and witness First Buddhist Pastor Ordination at Kechara House.

First time to Kechara House, the feeling is very warm and people over there is very friendly. I am surprise that one of my friend is one of the volunteer in Kechara House, he seems to be very enjoying and also he travel all the way from Cheras KL to Kechara House PJ, keep it up buddy!

Speech by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche was very crowded, everyone was focusing what is Tsem Tulku Rinpoche talking about and what he would like to teach.

Pastor Ngeow receive his certificate from Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.
First Buddhist Pastor Ordination which happening in Kechara House, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia!
Date: 24th October, 2011   Time: 6.30pm - 10.00pm
There is 4 First Buddhist Pastor in Malaysia, although the process is slightly too long, and the wait was worth it!

Basically what I learn from Tsem Tulku Rinpoche speech and teaching, that is I learn about what is forgiveness, less persistent and calm my own mind. I have a very strong luck which is didn't witness any heavy accident in my life, thanks to my strong will and my mind. By listening more speech from Tsem Tulku Rinpoche on youtube and read some Dharma teaching, my burden will be slightly lighter too! As long as something wrong happen, call the corps or the ambulance first, do not stand on the ground point and gossip about it (typical Malaysian style is slow down the car and see what the hell is going on which is nearly kill other car speeding right behind).

Can't understand what I write? Never mind, visit Tsem Tulku Riponche Blog and obtain more information about it!

KECHARA HOUSE
Kechara House Buddhist Association Malaysia
No. 7, Jalan PJU 1/3G, SunwayMas Commercial Centre,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

1 comment:

  1. The second pastor ordination will be held on the same date, same venue this year! Do join us! Thank you for such sincere and wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!