Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)



First of all, I would like to show my gratitude and appreciation to Joeanney C.! Thanks alot yah!
Hello, I would like to declare that I didn't watch Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 (Due to Paranormal Activity is too long to type it, I will short form it as PA). What I heard PA1 was alright, PA2 was boring and now this PA3 is something! My suggestion over here, watch PA3, PA2 then PA1, this is the real arrangement of the timeline for all the PA Series. If you didn't watch any PA movie like me, follow my suggestion and watch everything (I won't watch it anyway, I got a weak heart).

Katie and Kristi in the bathroom playing games.
This scene is from one of the trailer that I watch, and I am disappoint that this scene doesn't appear in the movie.

Spoiler: The safest place is the most dangerous place!

More Spoiler: Demons, Saturn Sign and Witch Sign. They face nothing normal in their whole life and their childhood memories got brainwashed.

Take Note: Beginning of the movie you can see grown up Katie and Kristi in the old house, they talking about childhood memories and non of them remembered. Then the evidence, tape about childhood memory disappeared (which is place inside the box at basement of the house).

My thoughts: If you realize the habit about the boyfriends or husband in all the PA series, they love camera, video cam and like to shoot part of their life and recorded into some tape or CD. This movie is telling us that the female have the blood of the evil witch and the guys have the blood of video cam! Wohoo!

My Rate: 5.5/10

Nothing really good and nothing really bad, if the cut scene is included, it will be much more better. But it does really scare me and is better than PA2, and Dennis is one of the most important person in the movie, what is his luck?

Suggestion: Please do not learn all the tricks from PA Series, they trademark as their own and please be aware of "CCTV Installation" if you feel anything surround you inside your current home stay or hostel.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!