Wednesday, October 5, 2011

McDonald's Chicken Muffin



#1 Before you start reading, please note that this is available for Breakfast Timing Only.
Hello all, been lacking of my own update for my blog. Busy with something really unimportant and doing more creative work in my office. So I will drop a superb short update over here.

McDonald's breakfast is one of my parent favorite spot because it is cheap on weekdays and last month I had tried this Chicken Muffin, which is very special taste and cheesy! Similar size with Fillet-O-Fish, and the meat taste like chicken nugget, definitely is a good start for all the people who really want to start a good day every morning hehe. But be wary, it might taste really bored and too cheesy if you have it 2 to 3 days continue-sly.

Thanks for reading, By Kian Fai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!