Monday, September 12, 2011

Beats by Dr. Dre



This is just my random update and random interest.

What is Beats by Dr. Dre? Actually I know this brand for the headset above for like last few weeks ago, shopping in some shopping center and randomly hoop up to this apple store. This headset actually attach with iPod Touch and one my friend told me that this headset ain't simple, and the sound system in your ear is awesome.

Well I decide to put on my ear and listen to the song, basically I can't hear anything from outside of the world and I am at inside the world of music. The music is surrounded inside your brain and head, but it is actually surrounded the whole environment that you standing it. Bad song can become good song inside your ear with this headset, and it is so enjoyable to use this headset and listen your favorite songs.

Price for this headset is like RM 1,000 +++ above, yeah the price is One Thousand Ringgit Malaysia above, I cant really capture the actual price and it really makes me want to buy it right now! Oh well too bad then, wait until I get my iPod Touch in the future. My current craving is either a good digi-cam or smartphone, hehe!

Thanks for Reading, by Kian Fai.

Official Website & Malaysia Dealer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!