Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LFC, Lim Fried Chicken & Nasi Lemak at Restaurant Wong Soon Kee, SS14



Last time my mother use to order fried chicken from here every Sunday. Till now my mum had stop it, so I decide to come to this stall and experience the order by myself!

As you can see the photo above, you will saw the stall name is LFC, LFC stand for Lim Fried Chicken, those people who sell the food is Chinese. Location of this Stall is at Restaurant Wong Soon Kee, Subang Jaya Area SS14, right opposite over of the main road and you can saw SS15 RHB and AM Bank. Timing is from Afternoon 2.00pm till Evening 5.00pm++, the Fried Chicken is selling fast because 1 family table at least got 1 plate of fried chicken which is 3 to 4 of them. Me and my friend went there around 2.30pm, the long line up just begin once we follow up the line, limited tables in Restaurant Wong Soon Kee, so I have to ask my friend grab a table and I in charge of ordering food.


You can simply Google Map the location by searching some keyword, such as SS14 Subang Jaya Restaurant Wong Soon Kee.

My Nasi Lemak with my choices, RM 10.00. Content is Rice, Special Sambal, Fried Chicken, Curry Oyster, Cabbage and Long Bean. Overall: Vegetables have a very fine taste, Curry Oyster have the real good taste of Oyster, Sambal was sweet and Friend Chicken might need more time to Deep Fried it.

Want to eat this Nasi Lemak with me? Can call me up because I use to Hang Out at SS15 every Sunday. Cheers!

Thanks for Reading, By Kian Fai.

19 comments:

  1. Wow.. Your Nasi Lemak.. Huge Portion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go also! RM10 for so much so dai :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah your nasi lemak already no nasi! :P Too much toppings! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah so big plate.. lol.. worthy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got lala also... I'm in a very hungry mode now. >,<

    http://bendan.me/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The friend chicken at WSK is much better than those from KFC! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL..!!! Your nasi lemak really banjir till cannot see the rice. I will definitely go and try ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's alot of dishes! I think your blog is gonna turn into a food blog already :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah, really a long queue of customers waiting to get the nasi lemak!! and gosh, they only operate for 3 hours a day!! really making good money lor..

    ReplyDelete
  10. the second photo really gave me a shock!! that's really a mountain full of food in that small little plate!! hahaha.. and where is the rice, i can see them at all, all covered by the extra dishes you added on.. hahahaha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. but really, the fried chicken attracts me the most lor.. their signature dish woh, not really perfectly done ah??

    ReplyDelete
  12. ur nasi lemak, kenot see rice dy lor. gimme da chicken can?

    ReplyDelete
  13. arrrrrrrghhhhhhhh! this is the third time dy! did my comment go thru? it disappeared before it managed to load nice... crossing fingers it did lah.. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, i love this LFC!! yummm la!! but usually i eat it wt chee cheong fun!! lagi yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww..now im craving for its chicken.. slurp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow...Really yummy yummy like what u said? I want try it...!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know this store. Many people que up for her fried chicken and the chicken drumsticks are huge! I like her stir fry long beans.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!