Monday, August 1, 2011

Hungry Ghost Festival - My Stories (2011)




My story begins the title with Hungry Ghost Festival, let me type down one or few story about it, and I might mix up something in it. Please forgive me if you are not very use to it.
-
It just happen this morning (Monday 1st August) on 2.30am, I was having fun playing games in cyber cafe. And this incident is not happen on me but on my mum and my sister, and my dad cant do anything about it. My dad comment was, they are scaring each other. What happen actually? My sister is having a nap from the family trip and there is only one toilet that is share by my sister, my mum and my dad. So they decide to use the toilet to wash themselves and my sister is resting. Then my mum call me sister to take her turn, then my sister is tying up her hair slowly and bring her contact lens casing with her. While walking towards to the toilet, my mum is ironing some cloths and my sister walk pass her. Suddenly my mum scream and her face distorted, she yell to my sister "I thought you go inside already!!". My dad scold my sister, at the end my sister is the victim for it. What happen in between of it? My mum actually saw my sister went into the toilet first then my mum saw my sister walk pass her again right beside her. So the "first my sister" was my mum imagination or it is the real thing?
-
Actually I have thought of my resident right now is not clean, I wonder my dad got ask the tenant before we rent this house. Due to our financial crisis, we force to sell away our house and move into some random house. The toilet I use is at ground floor which is near kitchen, basically I do everything over that toilet. You know my hairstyle is short right? I have a short hair like a square box, when I looking at the basin, I saw amount of long hair on it. First few months we rent, there is plenty of long hair. Until 1 year has pass, there is no long hair anymore. So basically . . . I got no idea at all and it was so freaky when I think about it.
-
I remember I talk about this before, the place which is dark and they may have lots of "friends" wondering around that area. No doubt it is at Cinema, especially in this Hungry Ghost month and midnight. And I encourage that those people who got low luck and weak heart, do not watch ghost story and the timing at the midnight movie are not allowed. Someone told me that his friend can see those thing in his entire life, practically he wont visit any cinema and darkest place, this is what I get information about him.
-
I believe kids which is 1days old to 3years old can see those thing which is in blur screen mode. Why? Actually when a ghost is gonna reincarnation, the process is need to drink a soup call 孟婆汤 Meng-Poh-Tang (Soup which is forget everything about the past), and then some of the relative of the ghost is actually worry about it and decide to watch them where did they go. Becareful about it, make sure you treat the baby good and take good care of it, or else the ghost watcher will not satisfy and might come and become the baby younger sister or brother. LOL! (It might be true)
-
To be honest over here, I cant see anything from it and I don't wish to saw them. If you understand the method of Ying & Yang, I am more to Yang side which means I believe in myself I am very strong and have a strong mind. When a person is weak with cancer or disease, that person can see everything of it. If you understand 三魂七魄 Three Soul Seven Spirit, these are the human base to support the human body spirit. If 三魂不见七魄, which means you're lying on the bed and having a very dangerous time which is cause instant death by no reason. Remember to believe in our own religion and it may slightly help about it.
-
Anyways, I don't really believe those thing existed but I got a small heart and very curious about it, when you start curious about it, it is starting to scare yourself too! I hope I can write more about it, peace!
-
Thanks for reading, By Kian Fai.

28 comments:

  1. Oh comments only visible after approval? Like that not sure I am first or not! Haha! Hopefully I am LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure whether your mom saw a ghost or it was her imagination! Sometimes it happens to me too - imagine a family member downstairs when he or she is actually upstairs! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The long hair in your basin - that's freaky scary lah!! Are you sure it's not your sis or mom's hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah the cinema is a good place for ghosts to entertain themselves haha! I heard that the first screening of any movies are reserved for them so if you happen to attend a preview screening, better not sit on the first or last row - those seats are meant for them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the idea of baby in the womb is the reincarnation of another soul but I do believe it is true. But I didn't know there are these ghost watchers! WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good thing im reading this during the afternoon.. hehe.. but not that scary la :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also try not to believe in such things cos it can affect you psychologically. But sometimes unexplained things happened and they just turn you into a believer. Either that or you just shrug it off which most of us will usually do haha!! Anyway, thanks for sharing. Looking forward for more ghost stories! : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yerr... scared me off. I'm home alone la... Regret to click in. *trembling* T__T"

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg this is scary ): I couldnt see and see and I wish I will never see them. Definitely will be extra careful this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like these dude.. ^_^.v.. Hehehe.. I've interfere with this creature severally.. I mean,I'm not seeing em,but I hear oh something like my heart pounding so fast,n then when I go for it,there's nothing.. there were one time that I was trying to chase em,but still got nothing.. I think that the more U wanna see em,the more they r not there.. but the times when U don wanna em,they're there.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol... your mum have this thing happen in 1st of aug... my fren experience another stuff at 1st of aug nite... he saw a girl wearing black trying to stop car by the road.. and when my fren drove near, her eye brow part is bleeding.. damn.. he just drove off... and that street is just the street i am staying right now at KL... muahahaaa. happy hungry ghost festival.. take care yea kian fai =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm, take it easy dude.. i think it's most probably your mum's illusion that she saw your sister went into the toilet.. and for those long hairs in your basin, maybe those belongs to your mum or sister's, i'm sure they will be using that toilet or helping you to clean it??

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Take care! Go pray for protection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm, reading this at 1am is so not a good idea. Damn

    ReplyDelete
  15. woahh~ It's like those stories I always here when I was at boarding school. I believe, there are such things as ghost. Just because u don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. :) All the best to u!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My gosh, curiosity made me open your blog and read.. And now it is midnight. ==;

    ReplyDelete
  17. When you believe it, it will appear. When you are not superstitious, usually won't see it

    ReplyDelete
  18. waaaah good thing i read your post this morning... i was about to read your entry last night but refused to do it because of the title hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. i dun dare to read te whole thing le...im a coward T.T

    ReplyDelete
  20. I guess u all shud do some prayers, afterall its the ghost month. I experienced it on the first day of the mth T.T. Not too sure if its purely a dream, but i dreamt sum1 forced to open my room door n i coundnt get up. Manage to firced myself up n it was 12.05am. Hmmm.... The next day at night, i was lying down on my bed,as i was abt to fall asleeep, i heard a click n i gt up. Too paranoid decided to go downstairs, n guess wat, my roomdoor was open. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmmm.. Interesting!!

    I don't hope to see anything. XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. I believe what you just said, nothing to be afraid. It is just natural that spirits exist. The spiritual realm is million times bigger than our human world so we have to respect them all.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The long hair part is very scary OMG bo bi bo bi.. go pray in temple.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!