Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cars 2 (2011)



Hi readers, first of all I would like to say thanks to NuffnangMY for giving me this chance to watch this movie. To be honest, I didn't watch the first cars movie in cinema, so I miss the first part of the movie. This movie is cool, but the movie isn't 100% focusing on Lightning McQueen but Mater. I thought that I can see more Lightning McQueen more racing action, got 3 races, Japan, Italy and England.

Lightning McQueen Racing with Francesco Bernoulli, they are competing each other so hard in 3 races. Wanna know what happen between them? Find it out by yourself because both of them act funny and weird hehe.

Finn McMissile and Mater, there is some mission hold by Finn and it is very secretive because he is a secret agent from England. The car of Finn is very special because can race on the water and dive in the sea. And it is like cow boy show if Finn swap out machine gun.

Mater and Holley Shiftwell, Holley is another Secret Agent and she is the car that modified flying jet mode on it. The car model is kind of awesome too, so with flying mode she is like a flying jet with supreme speed.

Overall this movie is well recommended and it is very nice movie, I rate 7.5/10. Where is 2.5? The reason of  why 2.5 gone because the story is on Mater that how he become secret agent too. The story line is abit complicated and slightly confusing. This is recommended to all age group of people to watch it, very fun! The best thing is you get to see all cars traveling to 3 country and watch them race in all 3 different place, racing in Japan remind me of Tokyo Drift.

Thanks for Reading, By Kian Fai.

16 comments:

  1. wow, secret agents and all :) Sigh, if only these two movies weren't on the same night. Might catch it some other days in the cinema with janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i haven't seen Cars 1 either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to watch Cars 1 first cause if not, this sequel might spoil it if it sucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've not watched Cars also, but i just love the animation, they are amazing!! kudos to the animator behind the scene~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that Finn car looks so yeng. Ahhh I wanna watch T___T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont remeber wat cars1 is like lor, it doesnt link, but cars 2 roxxxxx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the invite from Nuffnang but so far, I've never attended any of the movies. Wish I don't have family committments. LOL!

    KF, u're tagged in my Play The 7 Links Challenge! Just my way for thanking u for leaving all your lovely comments in my blog. Chk it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the DVD! :P So Imma watch it soon since so many posted good reviews about it heh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not watched Cars 1 too. Somehow I feel it's too kiddy a movie for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only watched Cars, the first one a few days ago on Astro. Quite interesting movie, adults would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha,wanna watch it la,they look so cute with the specs on XD what? I looked so doll? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay you managed to convince me to watch soon. Vrooom! Vrooom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am francesco Bernoulli
    i always the winner
    i am Triple speeds than
    McQueen

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!