Saturday, August 13, 2011

Arisan, Taiwanese Snacks & Desserts



Arisan, Taiwanese Snacks and Desserts. This cafe alike restaurant open in SS15 Subang Jaya, and I believe this is the very first outlet for Arisan in Malaysia. Concept is like all in one style, there is Bubble Tea, Fried Chicken and Desserts in one restaurant, macam Satu Malaysia agaknya haha! Location wise is good, if you don't wish to have traffic jam while looking for parking, you can park nearby Public Bank, and this restaurant is located at infront of Darussalam and Hai Lam Kopitiam.

Original Milk Tea, Price: RM 4.50, Size: Regular. Standard Taste, not too sweet.

Bubble Black Tea, Price: RM 4.50, Size: Regular. My friend order this, he say the taste was standard and normal too.

Supersized Sausage, RM 3.90. Fried Sausage and I request without Spicy Taste, nice to share with other people and I don't think I have enough for this sausage, I want more!

Fried Chicken Chop, RM 6.90. In Arisan they call it Choppo, very crispy and crunchy.

Soya Ice Dessert, RM 6.90. The taste was almost same taste with snowflake bestseller, too bad the Taro Balls was not delicate/soft as snowflake bestseller Taro Balls.  And Yum! I love the Yam and Red Bean Topping hehe!

Overall I think this shop is cool for me, because I have sudden crave for fried food and some dessert too! And maybe they would come out more food, drinks and dessert series in the future.

Google Map: Try to Search SS15 Subang Jaya and Look for Public Bank.
Arisan Facebook Page.

Thanks For Reading, By Kian Fai.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, srsly like snowflake kao kao! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sausages look good bro. My fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you making me miss Taiwan, again! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, another food heaven to add up the weight figures huh? =)

    Wishing you a pleasant evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I reading this right now? Damn! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fried Chicken looked like Shinlin's Fried Chicken wor. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Taiwanese Food very much! I drank so much Bubble Milk Tea until news went around that it is toxic! Blek! Suddenly I stopped drinking my favourite... Hooo Hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling here..
    I think i would love to try that Supersized Sausage... can you send us some hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought you're gonna complain like madd

    ReplyDelete
  10. errr, actually those food don't really look appalling to me lah, but maybe they taste really good??

    ReplyDelete
  11. but the sausage is a bit weird to me, i would think it could taste nicer without the breadcrumbs??

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha, so they also have "chatime" and "snowflake" there, only not as good?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why so many Taiwanese desserts coming in hor? #hor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like a worth trying place, will check out soon since its so near for me, thanks for infor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that fried chicken chop is tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!