Thursday, July 21, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight (2011)



Hi, first of all I would like to thanks NuffnangMY to let me have this chance to watch this movie called Take Me Home Tonight. This movie, is for laugh and you can look at what Dan Fogler did in this movie story. This Movie timeline is fall on year 1980 something, and it is slightly crazy what you have expected in this Movie.


Movie Trailer from iamrouge on Youtube.

Matt Franklin (Topher Grace) and Pete Bering (Dan Fogler), they attend a party from High School friends. Matt is a super smart guy in his high-school time unfortunate that he got loads of pimple and not a very recognize guy last time. Pete is a funny guy, that's it.

  Tori Frederking (Teresa Palmer), Matt Franklin have a crush on Tori at High School. Then both of them meet up in the party, what happen in the Party? It is like a 2 little shy boy and girl meet back since when they separated apart for few years without contact.

Wendy Franklin (Anna Faris), sister of Matt Franklin. Look at the letter she holding, actually she got offer of scholarship from a Uni at England. So what will happen next in the party?

Overall this movie is not bad, and is kind of short story for me. I heard some of my friend they already censored some part of the movie which is contain sex scene or joke. So this movie I will rate 6/10, if you got no other movie to watch, feel free to watch this movie, no harm! LOL!

Thanks for reading, By Kian Fai.

9 comments:

  1. i love Anna Faris haha... she's soooo funny... love her House bunny too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, its a movie i would rather watch on my pc monitor while makaning my tabao'ed char kuey teow. Ok movie, but not worth to watch in cinema if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a light hearted movie to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have not watched this yet, so worth to watch it?? looks like something funny and light-hearted..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll download and watch it at home (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay. We laughed quite a bit, but one I won't pay to go see. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U want me to take u home Teddy Bear? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the ticket!!! ^u^

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!