Monday, July 11, 2011

Omega Restaurant & Music Lounge



 Heeya! First of all, I would like to say Thanks to Yee Ing which is so hungry enough to have dinner with me. And surprisingly that she is small eater, and disappointing about this post is no camwhore picture of her! Hahaha she is hot ok! And I am bad also, because I wanted to use 2 of the voucher that I bought from WEBUY, and it is going to expired soon!


 Camerawoman of the night is Yee Ing and thanks to her that snap some nice photo for me. And she got potential to become photographer too!

Our Ice Lemon Tea, which is cost RM 6.00 ++ per cup. No doubt it is a price from a Music Lounge and a place which is enjoy music, bar place which is comfortable but the bad thing is you will smell like cigarettes when you leave the place.

 Ceaser Salad, Vegetables mix with Fruits and some meat. And I don't know what is the contain inside and the taste is slightly oily for me. Maybe too rich about olive or virgin oil.

Creamy Mushroom Soup, Rich contain of Mushroom, Gravy and Creamy too. You will feel very satisfy with this soup.

 Lamb Rack, one of the best of all. Tender and it taste really good, I suggest to cut it into small portion and consume it. This Lamb Rack is definitely Satisfying.

 Grilled Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce, nice combination with the sauce and the result is Juicy and Tender. If you like to eat Japanese food with Teriyaki Sauce, why not try this Chicken Chop?

Homemade Cheese Cake, it is slightly different with the outside market Cheese Cake because the taste of this Cheese Cake is light. This Cake got 2 layer, which is taste like sponge cake at the lower part. And there is scope of ice cream with it too!

Peach Melba, contain with peach fruit, cream, and ice cream. Taste not bad and it may be all time favorite for those fruit eater outside there!

Over all the food is nice, but the price is kind of costy, one set of these cost around RM 60++ and it is not included drinks. Anyways, I got this because it is from WEBUY awesome discount.

Omega Restaurant & Music Lounge
No. 16 & 18, Block 5, Jalan Jalil Jaya 6,
Jalil Link, Bukit Jalil, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hour
Monday - Friday: 11am - 2am
Saturday: 3pm - 3am
Sunday: 5pm - 2am

Feel free to visit WEBUY Website for more awesome deals.

Thanks for Reading, By Kian Fai.

20 comments:

  1. deng deng deng deng ajak me nxt time if ur going :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lambchop so tempting. hungry.. ><

    www.shiiteck.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look like i miss out some deal.. OOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg youuuu! Im a big eater lah actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought all would be about foods + OMEGA eggs! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time see watermark with 2 blog links together.. haha.. combo post! yum yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice food...

    come visit my blog too it's being reopened.

    http://kianfai87.blogspot.com/

    have a good day yo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yumss bring me for food review... T__T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Yummy food! I haven't been to this place before! But I don't think I like to smell like cigarettes when I leave the place! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lamb rack looks really good huh... makes me drool haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why no camwhore of you and her?Aisehh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, the lamb and chicken both look very yummy and delicious, i shall go and try this restaurant one day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omega rhymes with Oh My Gawd! so boring to read a post without Teddy Bear pics in it :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Edmend! Ooooh I don't eat lamb so I'll have the chicken! The salad looks too filling, like so many things inside...anyway thinking what to makan tonight, hungry hippo! Enjoy ur eve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've been there once. their food was not bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delicious food as well as great music is a great formula to have a booming business. I would love to visit that place sometime too.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!