Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice 新怡保鸡饭店




This Post is non Halal, feel free to read other post if you don't wanna read this, Cheers!
 Hi all, I went to this New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice which is located at SS15 Subang Jaya, nearby Pelita and previous Restaurant of this location is Old Taste. Indoor place got Air Cond Room and Outdoor you can have a cigarette too. There is a branch at Sunway Giza, Mid Valley and more, I went to this place with my brother and another one of my friend who working in this area.



Steamed Half Chicken 菜园鸡半只, RM 34. In my opinion, the chicken meat taste really good, but the sauce is kind of oily if you can see from the picture above.

Soup, three of us get to served one big bowl of soup, at the end we didn't really drink the soup at all. If not mistaken this soup got taste of Fish Ball. Since there is three of us, they should serve the soup for us individually. (No charges)

Char Siew 叉烧, for 1-2person eat, which is cost RM 9.00 per plate. Char Siew here is not bad, there is layer of fats between the meat and the taste is really good if you eat with spring onion and the sauce.

Our Drinks Longan with Sea Coconut 龙眼海底椰, RM 3.80 per cup. At first I think it was only plain Longan when I ordered with the waiter in this restaurant, at the end it was with Sea Coconut (the waiter is a old man, no complain).

Total of my bill for this round is RM 63.85 (with RM 3.04 service charge), and I believe that this round is worth for 4-5person dine in, not 3 person, and also due to my mistake order the half chicken which is can feed more than 4person. The waiter who communicate with me is such a smart person and persuade me to order more, I would like to say here that please do not ask me to order more because we only have 3 person. I will jump up if my bill is more than RM 80.00 for only 3 person. LOL! It is only worth to order my way if you have more than 4person to dine in this Restaurant in any branches.


Address for this branch: No. 2, Jalan SS15/4B,
Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor. Tel: 03-5636 8288

Thanks for Reading, By Kian Fai.

P.S.: Rice here is expensive, I wonder what kind of rice they using, gold? LOL!

16 comments:

  1. HQ is Jalan Gasing branch want... Always near by my house, but i didn't try.. all my friends said not worth to eat... coz of the price... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >< I don't like steam chicken. Any roasted there?? LOL.

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. The char siew is mouth watering. I've tried the steamed chicken rice in ipoh, but it was at another retaurant. When did you go there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice chicken :) reminds me of 广西仔 chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to this restaurant a few times before.. usually bill will come up to about RM20 per person. Expensive! :( Went a few different times and ordered different things also would come up to that amount... I think they have a way of making people order to roughly that amount :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel like eating steamed chicken now *drool* I know there's one nice one in Sea Park and the price quite reasonable too (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. sangat best! hahahaha... duit keluar pun best! :P next time bring u go nice chicken rice place or duck rice place in PJ la :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, still ok la, can eat alot.

    I did the same mistake one. With janice, ordered say half chicken, but the waiter heard half + half, then served one chicken for me. Crazy, cannot eat finish had to tabao

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi kian fai! i saw this restaurant but was skeptical about it. Thanks for reporting from inside. Looking from your post, i think i skip this coz i hv a better one in puchong. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, btw, i've added you in my blogroll for my future visits! Take care! and hv a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come I take you to go yummy chic rice.. this place is c*** laa ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so yummm! now i'm hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Their food were not as tasty as before already.lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it comparable with the Ipoh's one? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the char siew look yummy!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!