Thursday, July 14, 2011

Larry Crowne (2011)



First of all, I would like to say Thanks to Benjamin for the Movie Tix. Watch this at The Curve, Kota Damansara. I don't what is this movie about and once after finish watch this movie, I would think that this movie is awesome because I laughed all the way.



Larry Crowne Movie Trailer.


Tom Hanks as Larry Crowne, in this movie he lost his previous job with a funny reason. And I hope it don't happen on me in real life, he lost his job because the boss say he cant improve himself anymore.

Julia Roberts as Mercedes Tainot, she is a professor and teaching in University. She have a husband and she is not happy with his current lifestyle.

 Larry Crowne and his neighbor, left was Cedric the Entertainer as Lamar, at the right was Taraji P. Henson as B'Ella. Both Larry and Lamar is a buddy and neighbor at the same time, and Lamar house is selling all kinds of junk.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Talia, first friend of Larry in the Uni. Scooter Gangs in the University, she is hot too. Her tattoo was awesome funny, because she misunderstand the meaning of it. Talia boyfriend was so jealous when she is with Larry hang out together.

George Takei as Dr. Matsutani, he is freaking funny in this movie. If you are Star Trek fans, you guys will definitely know about him! In this movie, he say if you master his book, means you can control the world. LOL!

He is very sensitive towards his student about not concentrating in class and playing phone too!


This movie I would rate 7/10, funny, romantic, comedy style . . . this is what I can say in this movie. Sometimes the joke will keep on repeat for 2times I think, some of the people may feel that it is boring too. But I think it is worth to watch this movie if you guys wanna go and have a laugh.

Thanks for Reading, by Kian Fai.

16 comments:

  1. Haha..I'm also watch at the curve just now...but din see u de? wat hall and time? funny movie...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a feel good movie ma, sure will feel better after it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a movie that really made me feel good :) Nice seeing you guys there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia Robert looks really old now....it is so obvious. Ha :D Not a pretty woman anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thks for the video clip! Love Tom Hanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A funny movie is just what I needed! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its time for me to go watch... hahaha! >..<

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol... have been thinking of watching this, and you just confirmed it for me! "laughing"- with that, this movie is a must watch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. quite looking forward to this movie, Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts, what a loud match!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna watch this, so sweet! Btw Monte Carlo is not bad too, best for meeee lil daydreamin' gal LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dint know about this movie... Guess it's time to catch up on all latest movies already~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tom Hanks is in this. Must be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you can never go wrong with Tom Hanks... I am such a huge fan..
    watched all his films...
    my fab would be The Green Mile, Forest Gump, Castaway, and Saving Private Ryan...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Long time didn't go watch movie~~ maybe I'll watch this?

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!