Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Hangover Part II (2011)



Yo! First of all thanks to NuffnangMY for the ticket hehe! If you guys watch The Hangover, and you must watch The Hangover Part II! Why? This time they will experience their Hangover at Thailand main city, Bangkok! Practically is kind of overacting because I think I witness one person Hangover but not 3-4 person Hangover together.

Zach Galifianakis as Alan, Bradley Cooper as Phil, Justin Bartha as Doug and Ed Helms as Stu. They will begin their journey to Thailand for Stu Wedding Celebration. But what they trying to avoid that happen on them few years ago, they cant avoid it and it still happen on them, except Doug.

When they wake up from the Hangover, they surprise that they got make over, because one got balled, another one got tattoo on his face. Then found a Monkey running around in their place.

Mason Lee as Teddy, brother of Lauren. Alan was being mean to him before the departure to Thailand, basically whole movie about The Hangover 2 mission is need to look for Teddy and bring him back to his dad and Stu can get marry with Lauren.

Jamie Chung as Lauren, she is a very sweet lady and remember her? She is from the movie called Sucker Punch (2011)! Anyways about this movie she is getting marry with Stu and she got slightly mad about it!

Ken Jeong as Mr. Chow in this movie, he is very daring and practically he is giving off everything he has. He is one of the funniest actor in my list, do you remember he got act in Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (2011)? Try to capture him on that beginning of that movie, it is very funny although it is short clip of it.

Overall this movie got many part of scene got censored, and it is fact that this movie is funny. After watching this movie I got myself Hangover without any liquor and drugs LOL! I rate this 7/10, don't really have comment about this movie, it is funny and got Monkey Actions!

Thanks for Reading, By Kian Fai.

18 comments:

  1. Oh I haven't watched the first one so looks like I gotta watch two movies then! Looks hilarious!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun movie! I have yet to watch part 1! OK, just read Isaac's post on this same movie a minute ago haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ima gonna try getting the uncensored version. I think it'll be even funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sure remember the booby jamie chung on sucker punch :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Chow is very funny, he also got acted in Transformers: Dark of the moon if I'm not mistaken. Haha... =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanna watch this movie..but i haven't watched part 1! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was Dragon Ball the movie that made Jamie Chung popular hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. have not watched this movie, and actually have not heard about it also, but it does look like a very funny movie, haha.. good for you, free movie from Nuffnang.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna watch this last week but too bad the tickets were all sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, looks like a fun movie to watch~ Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. havent watch it!! seems so much fun aye!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. U watched sucker punch? tsk tsk....

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh the nuffnang that we have here is not really active sigh

    ReplyDelete
  14. haven't watch the film yet even the first one ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the the review kianfai

    ReplyDelete
  16. yerr i watched the first movieeee>< naiss!kenot miss the second one!!!><

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi..is me...I know why u said cartoon le..Yup..My profile picture is cartoon. I thought u said my blog is cartoon theme..that why I said no.
    This movie really funny...actually I din watch part one and I want find out part one.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!