Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil (2011)



Hi all, first of all I would like to say thanks to Melissa for inviting me along for watching this movie called Hoodwinked Too! Hood Vs. Evil. This movie is just for laugh, and I would like to say it is suitable for public, kids and more! I was laughing hard too because it is funny. Actually there is another movie called "Red Riding Hood (2011)", lame . . . Real Life vs Cartoon . . . I gonna post something SPOILER over here, you may leave if you don't feel comfortable.


 Hayden Panettiere voice for Red Riding Hood, She is a partnering with Big Bad Wolf & Twitchy. I wonder how Red can work with Wolf in the Mission, it is like a comet landed on earth somehow. Red is also skilled in martial art I think.

Glenn Close voice for Granny Puckett, Granny is one of the important role in this movie. She actually forced to make some cakes that ingredient may not be expose. Granny also very good in Martial Art too, she is just so fearless and do not fear anything at all . . .

Patrick Warburton voice for Big Bad Wold. Cory Edwards voice for Twitchy. Twitchy is freaking annoying in this movie, the way Twitchy talk is speed of lights. And Wolf got nothing at all, he only know how to blend himself into environment and disguise himself to cheat other people too. LOL!

Amy Poehler voice for Gretel and Bill Harder voice for Hansel, both of this character is so cute and sarcastic at the same time. No need to think too much, they just got kidnapped and expect Granny to save their life! But in the end, you shall watch this movie and see what happen to them next.

Joan Cusack voice for Verushka the Witch, she hate Grandma because . . . when in young ages, Grandma grade is always better than Verushka. So her plan is to force Grandma to spill some secret so the Witch plan will be smooth successful!

So I do think this movie is friendly towards everyone and lots of people complain that this movie is very lame. I would like to rate this movie 5.5/10, NOT SUPER AWESOME, NOT VERY BAD. Do not watch in 3D, this is my best suggestion. And remember, this movie is friendly and nice alright! For the Laughter!

Thanks for Reading, By Kian Fai.

9 comments:

  1. I've got a feeling it's gonna be a cute and funny movie but then lots of people tweeted last night that it was kinda bad. Different people, different thought I guess (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little funny but storyline boring. Bf watched til fell asleep LOL... the goat imitates Ice Age geh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually felt it was funny.. especially when the main characters were in front, and we see those funny scenes at the background. Got me laughing out loud a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute la d character!! i wanna watch this! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cartoons!! I haven't heard of this movie before.. maybe I should watch it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booo hooo hoooo.. u watched this! without ME! or Ethan! sobs! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute haha reminds me of the Juliet from the film Gnomeo & Juliet..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am such a big fan of kiddie movies haha

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!