Sunday, June 12, 2011

Green Lantern Corps Party



Hello all, first I would like to show my gratitude and appreciation to NuffnangMY for judging my tweet. So I get chosen and join this Green Lantern Corps Party. Remember guys and girls, NuffnangMY website will update something interesting daily, I suggest some of you please check the update everyday. Location for this event is at Artista, bar & restaurant, 6.30pm - 9.30pm, Tropicana City Mall.

Thanks to the friendly photographer at the entrance, we manage to take group photo together and I didn't realize the Green Lantern Cosplay Fella stand right behind me!


Near the entrance, there is lots of eye-catchy stuff about Green Lantern T-Shirt which is glowing in the dark, Action Figure, Beach Ball, Cup, Green Lantern Cannon Toys, Caps and more!

Artista indoor looks, bar alike and live band performance. Actually the sound system itself It wasn't good enough, and I couldn't hear anything from Emcee introduction, Live band was not bad also. And I do really like the environment of Artista.

Was sitting with Jiayeen and Tony. Both of the stylo as in . . . Jiayeen got sparkly eye and Tony Hairstyle is like "stylo", look at the last picture later la!

Congratulation to Mr. & Mrs. Wong and their children, and I remembered Sherry mention to me that their outfit is made by the go green bags and their comment indeed is creative, with both of these they do deserve the prizes. Once again, congratulation! And Happy Family always!

Few minutes later, there is a Percussion band live performance in Artista. Basically their instrument is combination by plastic bin, wooden stick, snare drum, and etc. Great performance in there and very impressive!

There is prizes give away session, means for those lucky one who found the cards with green lantern ring.

Our last group photo before the event end. Basically this Party is about prize give away (green lantern freebies), live band performance and competition. Less introduction about Green Lantern. LOL! I do enjoy this party which is can meet up with friends again.


I am giving out Green Lantern Poster x 1, please tell me if you interested.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

17 comments:

  1. whoa.. Green lantern collectibles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that action figure and the gun haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is lotsa fun! why didn't you wear green and blend in? hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot. I like the way you framed each picture with your customized wordings and images. Love it bro! Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wa.. so green here. Waa... looks fun neh. ^^

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me me!! Im.... not interested to get the poster :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming by to visit your green post today.. by the way, how did u get it frame up so nice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah agree with sherry. so yao sam si. I arrive late!! btw nice post ;))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So happened weh! Thanks for liking my new header :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so green ah.. green borders somemore.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah so many ppl... so fun hor? but i heard its' not! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phewitt so many pretty female bloggers in the house he he! Glad u had fun Edmend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. all of kian fai's pixs look like he is licking his lips! hamsap look! :P

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!