Thursday, May 5, 2011

Start with Face




Ok . . . I know this is not kind of my thing but I admit is is dam nice to do it. Mask!!!! Well it is my first time I do mask and silly me my sister also use same brand called Etude House. Etude House sell these mask cost RM 12 for 5 packet, so I buy it and my sis told me that she buy also LOL! Sorry that I got heavy eye bag . . .



Why I wanna do this? Because someone tell me not to go out and stay at home, and I got this idea to do mask and she tell me that please remember to take picture. So I think this post is dedicate to my friend? LOL! Nawh she just tell me that put on blog . . . Oh wait . . . LOL!


If you continue to scroll down, you may feel it is horror and disturbing, age of 18years old and below are not allow to look at this Image or else you will dream about me every single night . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ya I know right it is funny because of the flash and I am too tired. Anyways it is just relaxing and my sis tell me that if you want it to be more effective, you can do it 2 times in 1 week. So doing mask it is like cut down my 1 day of computer games session, I think it worth it and try to do it. Since my face is abit cacat . . . (someone say that).


By Kian Fai

15 comments:

  1. RM12 for 5 pieces? That's so dai! I wanna get them too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually cooling and nice to put on those mask bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! cheap & valued masks!! :D
    gonna get some to pamper my face tooo and prolly make my boyf do togeth so he can cut down his gaming time too!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. cheap... valuable... got it from where???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah! surprised me! u like to do mask?? cz Eric hate it very much! tho i managed to get him do it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaa!! a bit terkejut for a while but well it is gud! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your face not cacat lar!! Dont believe that person!!! And good!!!!! Cut down on comp and pamper yourself! =P Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahhaahah! Getting more handsome! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wassup bro.. Having a mask to regenerate ur skin.. =)..

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol!! I brought 10 pieces the other day. Its nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. quite cheap and worth it wor, RM12 for 5 pcs of masks :)

    i gotta start doing mask too, my face getting cacat also due to heavy work loads and lacking of sleep T___T

    ReplyDelete
  12. i actually enjoy doing face mask, but most of the time very lazy to do it only.. i love the feeling of a refreshed face after that, feels like an egg just being shelled.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol,ur 不好意思,眼袋很重 makes me laugh! XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!!! did i say ur face a bit cacat?? but the after effect is awesome right? XDDD

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!