Wednesday, May 11, 2011

kianfai87 on PlayRole First Anniversary




Actually My First Blogpost date is 21st April, 2010. Well I am late! Sorry!
First of all, I would like to show my gratitude and appreciation to all the readers and visitors. Thank you for visiting my blog, read, download image and more or less, comment on my blogpost. It is time for me to compile what did I done in my blog, and I did realize that I didn't post many Emotional blogpost, to make sure my blog looks better and awesome. Yes! Awesome as in I am writing base on Movie post.


What makes me feel awesome about my blogpost? I had posted many details about Movie and thanks to NuffnangMY to give me opportunity to watch some Premier Screening. I had posted some movie called Fast Five (2011) and THOR(2011), both of this post make me cheer my mood up and image above will tell you why, it happen on 11th May, 2011.

My Second Post is about having beer with my friends and playing pool at Bukit Tinggi. Picture taken by my Camera Phone and I know it was super blur. Was have fun that night and thanks to my friend they treat me some beer.

My first time premier screening for NuffnangMY is Altitude (2010), this movie storyline was kind of crappy and ending it give a turn off. So, my first time for NuffnangMY screening is kind of turn off too.


And yup, thanks for other people support to make gathering happen and thanks for other people who create those event too! Have a awesome memories and picture above is part of the memory. This post is kind off show off over here but this is what happen to me for 1 whole year blogging and twittering. And This is my Blog Anniversary, what is yours? :)

Thanks for Reading.
By Kian Fai

16 comments:

  1. Wootttt! Keep blogging bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIrst time i met you is when i was freaking tipsy at Library! Haha!! Happy birthday kianfai on playrole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so many bloggers! I see u! Looks like u had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the blog! Blows candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday kianfai87.blogspot.com ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to kianfai87.blogspot.com ! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday KianFai87 on Playrole :DDD Keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to you.
    Happy birthday to you.
    Happy birthday to Kian Fai and his blog.
    Happy birthday to you.

    Hope to see more role play by you in this blog.
    Hope to see you have gf soon.
    Hope to see you post more eating challenge.
    Hope you get lots of fansee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So now your blog is called I Love Star Wars Coffee? : )

    Congrats on your 1st Anniversary of your blog! Happy blogging! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're welcome! (Taking the credit for nothing) lol~ and happy birthday! I never took note of when I started blogging. I think I'm gonna start now XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy first anniversary to your blog bro. :) Am glad I got to know you through blogging. Friends forever yeah! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary to ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary to your blog Teddy Bear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quality blogpost increase traffics. Keep it up bro! U r getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!