Thursday, May 12, 2011

FACEBOOK ==VERIFY MY ACCOUNT== is FAKE



Facebook New Spam on Today! Well I got twice on my Facebook wall and I knew it something wrong about this wall post. I am glad that I didn't click it and I wouldn't want to click this because it may harm my PC & my Facebook Account and need to resolve it all over again.

Some other user who click ==VERIFY MY ACCOUNT==, in few second your Facebook account automatic spam to your friends wall and you cannot remove it by yourself. All you need to do is tell your friend not to click it and tell your friend remove it manually.

As a Facebook user that infected, you can try to use the tips image above and I hope it helps. Thanks to Hikari-sama and please do not click the button ya! Thank for Reading!

By Kian Fai

6 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I did not click on any of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was a freaking scam. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that is just a very ungraceful scam because it looks so fake to me also, haha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt something weird about this, luckily I did not click on it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for noticing =D
    none have yet to come to harm my facebook =D
    should tell my friends as soon as possible =D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!