Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday Walk : CCC and Games



I use to work on everyday when 1 years back, tiring, bored and slightly fuck-up! Well since I want to keep my blog alive, I would like to post my another Sunday post. Previously I posted my Sunday is about I visit a friend in Ampang while I taking LRT, lame enough? LOL ok this time I will post something entertaining!

Almost every Sunday I woke up late and fail to keep my own tradition of watch movie every Sunday morning at Sunway Pyramid. Oh well today was not bad, thanks to Henry Lee for give me a call and hook me up to Sunway Giza. As Henry Tradition, decide to land on Coffee Chemistry Cafe which is above MOVIDA, one of the nice cafe to hang out with and can play Android phone as well, and I have post about it too!

Pumpkin Cream Chicken Fried Rice - Coffee Chemistry Cafe Copyright
Very tasty and the taste remain inside my mouth for more than 1hour plus! Portion was normal but it makes me feel like don't really wanna take my dinner anymore, because is quite filling and satisfied.

Group photo taken with Henry Lee iPhone. Just realize 5 of us wearing spec at the same time!
From Left to Right: Jayren, Elwyn, Me and Isaac.

After the meet up, I went back to Subang Jaya and continue my entertainment which is Starcraft II.
I am not a very professional player but I do really can hit hard on enemy base and unit too, and I don't cheese other player, that's it!


Here is the few screenshots of Starcraft II, hope you guys like it and I'm just a newbie.
(Click to Enlarge the Image)
(Click to Enlarge the Image)
(Click to Enlarge the Image)


Well nothing more explain of above image, because I only post the photo when I was winning of course. LOL I believe non of the people like to post something sad on the blog right? Post something make myself happy and positive too! Have a good start on Monday! ADIOS!


By Kian Fai

9 comments:

  1. hahaha! so syok eh! well good that u had enjoyed ur Sunday with ur khakis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin fried rice so unique eh? n looks creamy too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh I thought im inside? hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. War...the pumpkin cream rice....must be creamy aye. :p I love Starcraft....but I have not tried this before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you have some good times on your Sunday and more in coming Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur rice like yat pek yeh... hahaha... too bad i didnt get a taste of that yummy rice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. +1 to Henry, the rice really look like yat pet yeh, if you din tell I thought you cook it at home one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at the group pic! so cute the teddy bear in red folding arms lagi! :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!