Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scream 4 (2011)


Scream 4, is the fourth movie in the Scream series. Movie directed by Was Craven, not really sure who was it but I remember he also direct a movie called A Nightmare on Elm Street, so I think he direct most of the horror or serial killer movie. If you read IMDb, description of Scream 4, you may read that there is plenty of female cast this movie. Maybe it is time that for guys to wash his eye by watching this movie? Or bring a date for this movie and prepare to scream and let her hug you? LOL! Awkward!

Scream 4 Movie Trailer, remember have a look!
Thanks to Henry Lee for inviting me to watch this movie. I am so embarrass that I seriously act very scared and don't dare to look at the screen at all. Blame the sound system setting when the killer appeared, got some disturbing voice or a phone rang.

Neve Campbell as Sidney Prescott. Sidney Character plot is here, as you can see I think she acted all the Scream Series, the sad case is . . . I didn't watch all of them. From the Movie of Scream 4, I can see that she is the so called "survivor" of Scream Series. Well she is very brave and face up with the Ghostface and try as best as she can not to harm her family and friends.


Emma Roberts as Jill Roberts, Sidney cousin and Jill got aim by the Ghostface. Probably she got same luck with Sidney.

Gale Weathers got haunted? Prepare to scream!

They can survive from Ghostface attack? What is their luck anyways? Because most of them receive phone call from Ghostface.



David Arquette as Sherif Dewey Riley and Courteney Cox as Gale Weathers!


This movie I would rate 7.5 / 10, not a very bad movie and it is so dam interesting. Sounds in this movie is dam disturbing and it may shock you plus the Ghostface appear for so sudden without the phone rang warning! For those people who got weak heart, not advice to watch this movie because there is so many blood spill everywhere in the crime scene, and you may find Ghostface is actually slightly dumb in this movie. Stay tune and watch it in Cinema!


Guys! Remember what I mention just now? Bring a date sit beside you! Prepare to let her hug you alright? ADIOS!


By Kian Fai

12 comments:

  1. hard to hug as there is a DIVIDER XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love Scream 1, 2 and 3! Must watch Scream 4!!! Love this kind of movies with good looking actors/actresses and suspense!! And of course all the blood and gore is nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda of reminds of I Know What You Did Last Summer kind of movies too! And of course I love Wes Craven, possibly one of the best horror directors around. Love his Nightmare On Elm Street 1 and 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me want to watch this movie... REaaally badly. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously haven't watch any movie in cinema this year. and all this movie review really got my nerves.

    my favorite genre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, bring a date and let her hug you? XD

    glad you enjoyed the movie bro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahha! so fast u blog d.. efficient man..
    n btw, thanx for calling to tell me abt the ticket.. or else i'l be still in Pizza Hut dreaming ;D

    see u again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haven't been to the cinema for quite some time.. hmmmm, not really interested to watch this, as this is the 4th sequel and i normally think they have run out of ideas and everything is quite expected right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i never watch any thriller in cinema before.. haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's yr favourite scary movie? :P I saw you covering your face! HAHA I thought you were just acting so it was real huh? Heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the most scary part is the mask you know. Just look how the jaw dropped. :p

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!