Monday, April 25, 2011

Our World, Their War



Transformers: Dark of The Moon (2011). "Synopsis: The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden of the Moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it and learn its secrets, which could turn the tide in the Transformers'final battle." Wow Final Battle? Are you serious? Oh well seldom read synopsis about these movie until I read and type it clearly right now. I am so excited right now (of course)!



Transformers: Dark of The Moon Trailer. This is so awesome and I can't really wait to watch this Movie! The Gorgeous creation of 3D effect of all the Transformers on the Screen!


 I am a big fans of Decepticons so I will DEFY Autobots and Destroy the World! Why? Because Decepticons will always be back to destroy Autobots then only can conquer and destroy the world! Today Autobots defeat Decepticons, Tomorrow Decepticons will come and crush Autobots into pieces! I will also choose to become . . . Megatron? Nope!

I will choose to become SHOCKWAVE in Transformer 3. Because some of my friend have choosen to become Megatron therefore I will become Shockwave and assist Megatron to achieve our Goal! Megatron is busy dealing with Optimus Prime, at these moment Shockwave will help Megatron deal with other Small Fries which is disturbing our so called "Destroy the World Plan". This picture is a teaser from Internet, look at his eye, look so gorgeous and looks like he is ready to BOOM some Autobots soon! One of the main reason why I choose Shockwave because he looks like me LOL!

Shockwave in action figure! He can see the Doom of the World! And once Megatron Step Down from the Decepticons Chamber, next will be Shockwave (Crap, because Starscream is also Hungry about it)!


This is a contest created by NuffnangMY (Link) and GSC EON-BANK Credit Card, the most creative Blog-Post got he chance to win Plasma TV with 3D Blu-ray Player! What you waiting for bloggers from Nuffy? Join now!

You can take part in this movie ticket contest if you're not a blogger, By clicking a "Like" on The Ultimate Movie Card Facebook Fan-page (Here), read the instruction given by them or ask them! Well most of them support Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, where is the Fan of Decepticons?

**READ HERE**
Readers! Lets pray for me so that I can watch this premier movie screening! If I win this, I will random choose someone who had comment on this post and watch with me, excited isn't it! Well I'am really desperate to win this anyways. Bless me!

Thank You! By Kian Fai.

20 comments:

  1. Good luck to you!! If you win bring me along for the premier screening ya. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly choose me if you win bro! Wahahahahahaha... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me me me me!! Haha.. XD

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. gdluck to you bro! i wish some1 can sponsor me to watch it at taiwan! wakaakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  5. War...so ganas o. I wanna watch this too. Ouh...it is a new contest? I wanna join too... :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! So nice!!! Im jealous.. Write up one for me?? Hahhahha! =P BRING ME BRING ME! Hehehhehehehehe! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, dai kor! Nice write up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck senior~ Haha...I'm still drafting this :) Need to submit asap?

    ReplyDelete
  9. if u dont win...still choose me kay? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. im not a fan, but i like the movie. looking forward to July :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! All the best to you ! Luck luck semua bagi you ! LMAO !

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohemji..i havent watch the previous part...(slow motion)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am so looking forward to watching this!! and not much nice movies recently make me even want to watch a good movie like this more~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. kian fai! date me kayy.. dont be a naughty boy and only date gals.. haha =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. gd luck.. so creative... i like..
    i come n follow ur blog

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!