Monday, April 18, 2011

My Frustrated Monday 18042011


My most emo post! I will spoil my own image here soon!
And thanks for every one who concern about me, I got try to contact my Digi provider and I would think that I get the answer by tomorrow. Or maybe lets pray for me that my PC is fine and everything will go smooth on tomorrow!

I can access gmail, blogger.com, Flickr, Mangastream.com and Google.com.
But I cant access my Hotmail.com, Facebook.com and Twitter.com.
I am using Digi broadband and my usage is only go to 59% . . .
DIGI! Y U NO load properly?
So is it my PC problem? Or my face problem . . .

Facebook.com also emo me meh . . . I didn't use my PC for Sunday then when I on my PC on Monday, it become like this . . . Very frust because my work all inside my Hotmail.com.

Using my gmail account and sent some work to my mum, and my mum mind fucked me because she say "no I didn't receive your mail at all" this and that ya ya ya bull shit!

I hope later movie screening can make me feel better.
Next post . . . The Roommate (2011), Stay Tune!

By Kian Fai

8 comments:

  1. Triple chill. Later go enjoy at movie screening. Things like that happens. Dont think bout it so much now try again later maybe can dy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool down bro! :)

    well y dnt u try to close everything and refresh it? and u also have to know that facebook require lots data usage to load all the images in fb, so it might be when u're loading it, other pages automatically affected? :)

    or maybe its time to upgrade to Yes4g broadband? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo! me scared leh! Me want the cute adorable fluffy Kian Fai back.. dun so emo. Chill with a bowl of Snowflakes aye? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol my fren aso like this before.cannot access to facebook for a month,but other website ok lor.hmn...lol gambathe^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for ur PC.. staying tune with ur latest post on The Roommate xD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's time to change. Change a new PC, change a new internet provider? :p

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!