Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles (2011)


I am afraid that no spoiler discussion this round. Because you guys might not want to go watch anymore if I type too much over here.
Battle: Los Angeles (2011), thanks to Green Tea Movie for tagging me along for this movie. Everything I type below is my very own opinion and I do think this movie is very cool! I cant believe that IMDb have very short description for this movie and the rate is like 6.8 out of 10 (on their website).

Battle: Los Angeles (2011) Movie Trailer

Aaron Eckhart as SSgt. Michael Nantz

Too much shaking in this movie, very headache after 1 hour of the screening, you got no idea how strong you need to be. Moral of this story, never abandon your teammate behind the route and continue fight for victory! Well there is a small team force and face off the alien invasion, this is the description from IMDb. Character in this movie is dam messy, basically you cant remember the person name and there is always group of them talking to each other and commanding each other.

Cory Hardrict as Cpl. Jason Lockett, having some conflict issue with SSgt. Michael Nantz about his brother death. (Ignore the link in the picture, if you wanna go ahead and visit, go ahead.)

Michelle Rodriguez as TSgt. Elena Santos, one of the skilled Marine and she carry some mission also. Please take note in this movie too, she got a strong role to play with.

I would add a rate, 6/10 for me, personally like the action scene and the movie director wanna make it almost looks like real, 80 percent of the movie is shaking, so I strongly advice those who wanted to watch this movie, have a strong head alright? If the movie is not shaky at all, the rating could be higher! Somehow I think this movie is awesome with poster design, so I would like to paste 2nd poster over here to end my post.

Thank You for Reading. By Kian Fai.

5 comments:

  1. I seldom watch this kind of movie, usually only accompany my dad.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww kesian.. headache ar.. Wahaha, yea bro some parts really shaky ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...80% or the movie is shaking? Then I have to put on helmet to watch it lar? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got headache too, you are not alone :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was feeling nausea not bcos of the movie, it was bcos of the 2nd row seat too close to the screen :(

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!