Thursday, February 24, 2011

TRUE GRIT (2011)


Thanks to Time Out KL, I got the Movie Ticket by retweeting their Tweet. True Grit, in my opinion I can catch the meaning of this movie, and this Movie actually release late in Malaysia.
Not a very bad movie and the point is a girl just want to revenge for her father and hire a Marshal to chase down the person who killed her father.


TRUE GRIT Movie Poster.


Jeff Bridges as Rooster Cogburn. (You know if you google his name, you will found out this person have act alots of movie, have fun searching it.)


Matt Damon as LaBoeuf


Hailee Steinfeld as Mattie Ross

Josh Brolin as Tom Chaney

So this movie do have some unexpected scene and this movie overall was not bad.
And the ending part it's slightly sad but the movie do have some jokes fill up inside this movie.

Rate 6/10

So if you guys want to watch this movie, go ahead ya?

By Kian Fai

6 comments:

  1. I guess it wasn't my type of movie after all (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRR!! u watched like every single movies out! envy!!

    My Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...free tickets some more? How I wish I can get those free tickets too. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so you watch every single movie that hits the silver screen lar? :p I hope I can be like you o.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Matt Damon lar! How come in this movie he looks so old dy?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds a little bit boring for girls like me haha

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!