Friday, February 18, 2011

No Strings Attached (2011)





Hi Guys and Girls, Sorry for the late update, it's so messy in work. I would like to show my gratitude and appreciation to Joanne, for giving me chance to watch this movie called "No Strings Attached". Thank you Henry Lee for coming with me! This is happening on Wednesday Night at Sunway Pyramid TGV! Dam I should have go to Ninja Joe instead of Wendy's Burger!

Practically, me and my friend predict this movie will not be very good. But it end up this movie give us alot of laugh and joy, and the ending is not bad too. Bare in mind that there is more sense right after the ending, so please be patience and not to hurry yourself to raise you butt from your lovely chair.

- This Movie I would rate 7 / 10 -

Both of them make the movie is lovely, fun, sad also but last and not least, worth to watch it! GO and fill up your weekend yo!!

By Kian Fai


7 comments:

  1. errr....chick flick? not ngam me...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it as they promote it as "can sex friends be best friends?" My answer is.. YES!!!!!!!! Best sex friends! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very interesting blog you had here! Wish to connect with you on Google Friend Connect! Cheers! =) (http://whimsicalss.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't watch movie at TGV! Can't stand the seats after watching all these while at GSC! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2.8/5? OK I will skip this movie! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!