Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jin Xuan Dim Sum with Eric & Caroline



Hi, this is my another post which is meet up with Caroline and Eric on Last Sunday Morning (30th January, 2011). Caroline is from Sabah and travel to West Malaysia once in the blue moon. Thank you Mr. Eric for the treat too! I think I have more portion than both of them, and I think I should control my appetite and it is hard to slow down my tempo while having such a great dim sum too! Why it is so great about? The "Lau Sar Bao" that I having it, it's very small but it's explosive at the same time too!

(This post Tidak Ditanggung Halal!)


Eric, Caroline and Me.

This is the "Lau Sar Bao" which is Small and Explosive!

Eric.

Caroline and Me.

Eric and Caroline.

Eric and Me.

Food : Siew Mai

Foods: Xiao Long Bao, Har Gao and Salad Fried Prawn.

And 3 of use having so many bucket of dim sum.

This is so satisfying, and there's alot of more dim sum to try too! Boss is very friendly and keep on bring out alot of Dim Sum or Foods that freshly made! It's soooo HOT! LOL.


If you guys want to know more about this Dim Sum, you can have a read on Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum, by iamthewitch. Why? Because the blogpost she wrote about got more detail! Haha!

Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum which is located nearby IOI Boulevard, opposite got IOI Mall.

Address:
Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong (Puchong Jaya) – behind HSBC Bank in Puchong Jaya
No. 7 & 8, Jalan Kenari 8,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact no.: +603-8075 0866
Fax: +603-7982 5117
Business Hours: 7am – 11pm

Hope you guys enjoy this post too!

By Kian Fai

P.S.: Photo taken by Caroline and Eric.

12 comments:

  1. waa! so many nice dim sum ar? xD give me =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i first read Boulevard, I thought you were at Kuching. -.- anyways, SO MANY DIM SUM. I WANT. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pris there is many many Boulevard in KL too XD confusing rite? me too

    @snowman LOL u come puchong I treat lo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmm!! yum yum dim sum!! miss it so much! it's jus nearby my place..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooot.. u and Carol.. very da matching leh? BIRU! Uwek.. Eric dun kill me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Merryn HAHA!! She is wearing Dark Blue Dress ok! LOL!

    Later Eric pop up I got no eye see XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha!! so fast blog about it dy! wait me ack to Sabah n blog okie! Nice meeting u Kian Fai! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! i also surprise! same color shirt we got that morning! hhahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. n thanks for meeting me while im in KL! yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time visiting! :D:D:D

    Oh so u met up with Caroline too ha ha looks like fun ... too bad this post tidak ditanggung halal! :D:D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!