Monday, February 21, 2011

I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch


Sucker Punch

Hi there, so I've plan to blog about this movie contest called "Sucker Punch", contest posted by NuffnangMY.

Sucker Punch Trailer

Question: Write a blog post titled “I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch”, and tell us what you would do to escape if you were held against your will with Babydoll and her team.

Answer: For me, I'm more on "Tanker" Type and I will always put myself in the first place and let the girls find the enemy weak point and let them crush it. Got it? Which means I will take the serial damage and I will crush the hardest point of opposing enemy or team.

Team Work is very important, I will command them and always stick together and think a brilliant plans before we strike some certain enemy places to achieve what we need.

So, I'am the "Tanker" and I need to wear really huge armor right? LOL no worries I hope I fit into movies well alright? I will be in normal form while we engage the enemy I will become very Huge "Tank".

For me I may sacrifice myself too for the girls escape, go for it girls! Get a good guy LOL!!

"People suck for once but wont suck forever." Am I right?

By Kian Fai

Movie Screening held by Nuffnang if you won the tix, you can watch this premmier screening at One Utama, GSC, on 9pm. Date: 22nd March, 2011 (Tuesday).

4 comments:

  1. lol! anything for girls aye? :p lucks in this kay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl...good luck in winning this...i would be more of a strategist than a tanker.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woots so many people joining! Good luck yeah :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!