Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Love Hong Kong (2011)




Hi there, how are you guys doing your weekend? Practically my weekend was good, morning I had join few friend for dim sum breakfast, that was soft. Then went to Mid-Valley and watch movie, it was Chinese new year movie called "I Love Hong Kong". If you guys understand the Cantonese languages, it is very fun to watch this movie.


Base on the story line is very touching and good, quite creative as well. And of course the combination of TVB Drama actor and Movie actor of Hong Kong for this movie was very awesome, I believe if this movie add 1 or 2 golden rank actor or actress in this movie, this movie will be unbeatable. Example: Aaron Kwok or Leon Lai or Jacky Cheung or Andy Lau. LOL! Greed is Good alright? Anyway there is a golden rank actor such as Tony Leung and Sandy Ng acting in this movie will not let us disappointed.

So This Movie I rate 3/5 alright! (Try to times 2 it is like 6/10, which means this movie is alright for watching it and it's cool, what is most awesome movie for me? Something like Harry Potter and Lord of the Ring)



Movie Trailer of "I Love Hong Kong"

I hope you guys enjoy my post, thanks for reading it and you guys sure have a good weekday start ahead! Bless you guys!

From Kian Fai

3 comments:

  1. I watched this movie on Saturday and I loved it! It's funny and touching, worthy of my praises, time and money~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trailer is quite funny already actually! but i watched all well ends well only ~ CNY is already over anyway~

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!