Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bloggers Gathering at PappaRich

This is Happen on Last Wednesday (26th of January, 2011). Thanks to Allison that invite me along to this meet up at ss15 PappaRich, Subang Jaya. The World is small too (answer is at below)! What is the funny things it Allison DM me the day before this meet up and I thought it happen on Thursday! Luckily I drive on Wednesday, god bless!

Allison and Me, ok I looks so prosperous in this photo!

Allison, Me and Suresh@Ryan! Good Shoot!

Photo below onwards is our cam-whore photo! LOL!
Allison, Suresh and Me! (Left to Right)





Same Expression for Suresh! LOL And good try on Allison and Me too! Well alot of things we talk about since after Avelyn and TehTarik need to go early. From before 10pm we sit until almost 12am! Hope to catchup with you guys next time, seriously the world is so small especially that one of my friend is friend with Avelyn and TehTarik too! Hope you guys enjoy my post!

By Kian Fai

P.S.: Photo is taken by Allison and Suresh@Ryan.

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! finally met Allison! i haven't met her yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha maybe she will curi curi go to your place soon! XD

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!