Saturday, January 8, 2011

Murni Discovery's Subang Jaya



Last night I decide to went Murni Discovery which is dam near my house (few minute drive), and I would like to fill up my stomach too. Done a tiny mistake, ordered extra food. Luckily I have my younger brother with me, God Bless!
Ribena Laici - RM 5.00
The drink that I never forget to order it, although it is slightly sweet, once in a while is good.
Kedongdong Ambra Plum Juice - RM 4.00
If you know what is Ambra, basically you can eat Ambra Fruits while you went some mini fruit stall it sells some Papaya, Pineapple, and the other 1 is Ambra Fruit (green and white color). It's a cool drink too.
Grilled Chicken Chop Special - RM 12.00
Ok let me tell you that this chicken chop is very small right? But actually it's very thick! Have a try! Never Regret!
Nasi Lemak Murni Discover - RM 10.00
This Nasi Lemak is a Sin, look at the chicken drumstick, it is dam huge and Sambal Belacan + Petai Udang and some Sotong too! RM 10.00 is Worth it!
American Club Sandwich - RM 4.50
I had never expected these sandwiches taste dam good, got ham, cheese, eggs.
Mee Raja Tomyam - RM 8.00
If you guys know what is Mee Suah, this Mee Raja is made by Mee Suah that we chinese cooked up with soup and some meatballs. You can taste this Mee Raja with Mee Suah Taste and sometimes it comes out Tomyam Taste too.

Overall the food taste is Good and Average, not so costy and guarantee you are carrying big belly go home! Workers are friendly and nicely recommend some drinks and food if you got no idea what to eat. Go and have a try! Have Fun!
By Kian Fai

Murni Discovery's (Subang Branch) DetailAddress : 39-41, Jalan USJ9/5P, Subang Business Centre,
47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor, West Malaysia.
Branches: Aman Suria and SS2 Damansara

5 comments:

  1. omg... u 2 eat so many stuff? salute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ter-Order Mee Raja, and I forgot the existent of Sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGG! I'm so hungry now. The murni in subang same with murni in ss2 ah? Btw, the mee raja like so little but RM8 leh O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda, the plate was dam big ok, maybe my way of take photo cheated your eye, dam full okays seriously, mee suah is dam full if you eat whole plate of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Murni is very horrible, will be full full full every time lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!