Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The End of 2010, Farewell! (Firework Picture)











Sorry that My Camera Phone ish Blur, Picture taken by me, and the location is at The Curve, Kota Damansara, Selangor Darul Ehsan, West Malaysia. Fire Work Explode to the sky with small "missle" and explode like a flawless shape, and gone. This Fire Work had been fired continuously 5minute I think. Well most of my friend is over there and I didn't realize it by myself LOL!
P.S.: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

By Kian Fai


2 comments:

  1. My fireworks looks like this too LOL :P Like sperms HAHA damn funneh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was countdown-ing at the curve too lol actually the fireworks last for 9 minute bcuz i recorded it~

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!