Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chinese New Year Food!


CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING REAL SOON!

NON HALAL! TIDAK DITANGGUNG HALAL!

Whoever wanna spend me eat Chinese New Year Food I will help you archive 1 thing alright!
Can add me in twitter! (By Looking at right side of your screen and you can see my twitter)

Chinese New Year Must Eat Food follow as below Image!

YEE SANG

NIAN GAO

Some TIT BITS

SHARK-FIN SOUP

STEAM FISH COD

ROASTED PIGLET

LUO HAN ZAI

LEMON FRIED CHICKEN

SWEET RED BEAN PASTE PANCAKE

Image above are source from GOOGLE Search! Please Take Note!
Thank You!

By Kian Fai

7 comments:

  1. Don't forget prawns too, cause prawns stands for HAHA BIG LAUGH (From the movie homecoming lol) and lots of orangessss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i luv roasted piglet and lemon chicken damn much>< i am a meat eater.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yee sang, fried nian gao, and roasted pig! Yummy!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment! CNY I hope I so gonna have some of the foods like this! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Yee Sang and nian gao!!! I wanna eat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!