Friday, December 3, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010)



Narnia, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
and it's in 3D.


I miss Peter and Susan.

And Edmund & Lucy had grown up in the Movie.
Somehow I don't really like to hear other pupils which like to give compliment between Narnia and Harry Potter Stories. Human, you must know Narnia have 7 story also!

If you want to know more about Narnia Story, here is the
link.

Written by C. S. Lewis, and it's written since 1950 to 1956, Classic of Children Literature.



Okays, I had reach One Utama, Damansara on 9pm. Watching my friend playing Tekken 6. And I eat 1 of the Harajuku Japanese Crepes called Shimino, which is cost RM 9.90. Blueberry topping with Butter Cake and additional Scope of Chocolate Ice-Cream.

Front View of Shimino.

Side View of Shimino.

(Sorry, because I forgot to take photo, is kinda tiring.)

Movie started on 11.30pm, collecting 3D specs, and get ready for the movie.

Watched with KyrilSoulx, Wilson, Matthew and SiegTerry. Interesting story line and I wanted to read those Narnia Books NOW! This Movie is not included Susan and Peter, and added their cousin Eustac.

GSC Cinema seat is dam small, it spoiled my mood for watching this Movie. I hope got no 3D Movie unless the person who make 3D spec can improve the Spec Bigger?

Hope you guys Enjoy this post.

By Kian Fai

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. there's no Peter & Susan in this Part 3 of Narnia?? No wonder I tot like got missing ppl. Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not too bad but i still think the 1st is the best since they got the war scene... anyway, after this the rest of the movie will be without the 4 main characters... what a shame... but in the other hand, there will be more eustace... lol

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!