Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Surprise from Nuffnang on Twitter


Surprise from Nuffnang on Twitter

this is a short message over here, and when I try to post this post, Blogger seems to having maintenance over here. So . . .

Here it comes with "
Image uploads will be disabled for two hours due to maintenance at 5:00PM PDT Wednesday, Oct. 20th."

As my topic title mentioned, yesterday afternoon I got my screening ticket on today, and the movie is Altitude.

Tonight(20th October, 2010) at 1 Utama, 9pm, TGV Cinema.

Tonight I'm going to become sandal-man, due to my shoes showing me a wide smile.

See you guys there whoever got the ticket, have a nice day too all of you before the screening!

Thank you Nuffnang for the surprise =)

By Kian Fai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!