Monday, August 2, 2010

7Hours of Game Test on SC-2! Awesome!


I am very sorry for didn't update my blog because was busy with work and didn't manage to log-on blogger.com.


So, I am very great-ful and show my gratitude to Mr. Jason Pang because he had send me SC-2 Guest Pass Key to me. Although it is late and it last for 7 hours zzz . . .

Of Course before I started to play SC-2, I manage to watch alot of Video from youtube.com to absorb some knowledge from it. You can check out some of the video from the best commentator HuskyStarcraft
or HDStarcraft.





I had done Terran Campaign until Viking Steps and I start to play Multi-player and manage to won 2 Rounds and lost 2 Rounds. And it is more about mind games, hide and seek and if you know how to play chess, you will know how stress it is. New unit from Terran such as Reaper, Maurader and etc. AND New looks of Firebats make me feel more exiting about it! Vikings in Assult Mode or Flight Mode! Medic become Medivec! Well I think I still need to learn more about this game because I only touch this game for only 5% understanding it?


Oh well My nick in SC-2 is "Tamimi" if you got something to ask I may try to assist you. Or I would prefer you guys play heck alot of 1 VS 1. ^^
(I regret about it, I had won 2 matches and I should take a rest LOL!)


BY KIANFAI87 and Have a Nice Day!

Credits: Youtube.com / HD & Husky Starcraft / Google

P.S.: Will buy my Original Copy of Starcraft II real soon!

Nang Me if you like it ~!

4 comments:

  1. this toys is worth RM 248 LOL! > . <!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait get my hand on the game...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will it be release to market? will it be with the same date with diablo 2??

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!