Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Late Wish, Happy Father & Mother Dayzz!!


Sorry for the Late updates, currently I got busy and some how I got sometimes to blog something. But my brain is stuck! Can't think something good to post up! =) Well some of my friend post just reminded me to post something about parents. Anyway . . . I would like to wish Happy Belated Father & Mother Days! =( I'm so sorry couldn't update on last few days (for this post), maybe on that moment I feel dam emotional with some trance techno music! Anyway, photo would tell zillion words about it ^^ having family dinner with parents at i-Dragon Inn, AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang.

My Brother =)

My Sister & My Mum =)

My Father & Brother Again =)

Me Myself =)

BY KIANFAI
PS: will update more interesting post soon. Thanks for reading it ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!